shape
carat
color
clarity

Zoe''s Pro Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Zoe! Everything looks so beautiful, though not as beautiful as YOU looked! You know, I get misty eyed every time I see you in that wedding dress. I remember you stressing about finding a dress that would make you feel beautiful, and I think in the end you did a fabulous job...you''re just s radiant in those photos, as every bride should be. That one shot of the ceremony site from afar is lovely. It looks like some secret glade in a forest...Ahhhhhhh!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Skippy!

Surfgirl -- you got misty-eyed? Wow -- thank you SO MUCH for your very kind words. I've often gone back and reread some of the things you've said to me in the past. You're very thoughtful.

ETA: You know the picture you like, the one of the ceremony site in the distance? I love that one too. I'm not sure what kind of technique our photographer used but the effect was cool. I thought the same thing you did when I saw it last night.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
very nice - you guys look so happy! I also like the 2 of you under the veil.

funny that you mention that your hubby was waving to everyone. I think I also might be tempted to go and shake everyone's hand especially those who have come from far and I haven't seen in a while. but I guess that's not the right thing to do.

have to edit my post. I was confused by how circular your train looks when on a hanger and I see now that it quite circular in the photos where you have it to the side.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Zoe, your photos are beautiful! I love the one of your hubby kissing your forehead, it captures such a real moment. The pictures of the setting are stunning, they look like they should be in a glossy book about gardens!

Your dress looked amazing, you looked amazing, they''re just perfect, Zo.

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
Zoe, Love your pictures. My two favorite are the one with you two under the veil & the very last one you posted, I love your smile in that pciture.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Zoe, those are gorgeous photos! Everything looks wonderful; the location is so romantic, the food looks scrumptious, the flowers were beautiful, and you and your DH look so happy!

It was a beautiful wedding; thanks for sharing!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zoe, your photos are beautiful, and you and your husband look gorgeous and so happy! Congratulations!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Zo-zo, those are great pictures!!! And you know what I love best? I love that you and hubby look sooooo natural and relaxed. I think I remember you and I talking about how we hate having our picture taken... that was you right? Well, honey, you look so easy and photogenic! And sooooo beautiful! Brideliscious!

YAY!

My fave is the one where hubby is kissing your forehead. That's the one I'd frame and put on your desk. So loving, so natural, so sweet!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2008 12:32:36 PM
Author: Haven
Oh, Zoe, your photos are beautiful! I love the one of your hubby kissing your forehead, it captures such a real moment. The pictures of the setting are stunning, they look like they should be in a glossy book about gardens!

Your dress looked amazing, you looked amazing, they''re just perfect, Zo.
Thanks Haven! I replied in your other thread and I see that you''ve read it. I hope I didn''t sound like I was trying to diminish your feelings. Of course you want beautiful photos -- I think everyone does.

You''ll notice that some of the photos here in this thread have the same chopped off arm look, etc. that you wrote about. I don''t care for it either, but I''m going to talk to our photographer about what kind of retouching she can do to some of the pics. For instance, if you go back and look at the 2 side by side pics of one of the gardens, you might notice that there''s no "life" to them. That''s how I decribe it, anyway. For now, I''m chalking it up to the size of the image I had to work with when posting. I''m hoping the actual photos show more close up detail. I still like the pics but I know the gardens look more alive in person. I don''t know if that makes any sense.

Thank you for the compliments! You are very sweet.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Indy!! The photo you mentioned is my favorite, too, and I''m definitely going to frame it and hang it up. I might even get two -- one for here and one for work. It''s the teaser pic on TGal''s latest thread.

And yes, I believe we had talked about having our picture taken. I don''t usually love my picture in photos, but I have to admit, I''m very pleased with these. Gosh, that sounds conceited, doesn''t it? I''m REALLY not that way at all.
1.gif

Thank you Noelwr, Laurie, Holly, and Kim! It was a GREAT day, and even though it went by in such a blur, I just remember being so darn happy all day.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures, Zoe! You and your new husband are glowing, and the setting is absolutely gorgeous!
30.gif

Congratulations!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Oh they are sooooo beautiful, congratulations!!!!! You both look radiant and relaxed and thrilled all at the same time. I LOOOVE the pictures of the setting too, your photographer did such a great job!

Congratulations again!!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks WishfulThinking and Kara! The venue is great for walking around either before or after dining there. It''s a place we''ll go to on our anniversary every year, for sure.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Wow Zoe, the photographs are amazing. They did a wonderful job of capturing the beauty of your venue and the happiness on your face. I love the one of your husband kissing you, the veil picture, the grounds, the rings...and especially the chocolates
18.gif

You look fabulously happy!!
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Miracles! Chocolate covered strawberries are one of my favorite things and I didn''t even get one. You looked so happy in the pics you posted, also.

I never understood why photographers did the veil photo but I keep going back to it and I like it now. At first I didn''t -- not because it was a bad picture, but I never got why the bride and groom had to hide under the veil.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your wedding Zoe
36.gif
You and your DH make an adorable couple and you both look so happy. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics. I love the idea of a dessert buffet - I might just have to steal that idea
18.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Zoe! You look gorgeous! I especially love the B & W photo of you and your new hubby!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Pocahontas and Harleigh!

About the dessert buffet -- we knew we didn''t want a cake, although I''m not usually one to turn down cake.
1.gif
My husband and I wanted something with more variety and let our guests decide what they wanted. I''m really glad we did it that way. My only regret is that I didn''t really see the table when it was set up, and I only tried one of the desserts. Oh well -- I heard everything was yummy, so I''m glad people enjoyed the buffet.

Congratulations to you and your husband, too, Harleigh!!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Zoe,
I am not on as much these days, but I love to come back and check in once in a while and I was happy to see your pics posted.
When I saw your first collage I remembered your invites from when you were designing them- they came out great.

I absolutely love your venue- it really looks like a storybook. You and your hubby are so happy and joyous- I love that he was so proud and waving to everyone like a presidential candidate :) As well he should be!

My fave photo is the one of him kissing your head. Adorable. I also love the last one you posted of you two-

Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome pictures! I love your garden setting, it looked spectacular. You look so beautiful and happy in all the photos!! I also looooove your flowers!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Zoe, these are wonderful photos. I just love looking at how happy you and your hubby are. And what a gorgeous venue. It''s all perfect!! Congrats
9.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Everything of course looked wonderful, but what really stood out to me is that you and your DH looked so happy! In most of the pictures the two of you were either laughing or just really looked so happy. Congrats!!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Zoe,
Your pics are beautiful and you both look wonderful and happy.....

Congrats!

Zoe - your pictures are fantastic! I am very envious you got your pro pics so soon!! I have no idea when mine will be available... I love all the detail shots -invitations, rings... I hope my photographer got those as well!! Congratulations !!
9.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
your pictures were so beautiful! My eyes were welling up! I LOVE you two under the veil, and the shot of your dress hanging before the wedding, and your hubby carrying your train! He is very TALL! You two look so lovely together! I wish you sooo much happiness! BIG congrats!!!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe, they are stunning. I love the location too. Looks like you had gorgeous weather to boot!

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
You both look so happy! Congratulations!! Gorgeous pics btw. What a lovely place as well
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe! You look gorgeous!!!!!!! And so so happy. I am thrilled for you guys. You deserve such a special day!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
These are some of my favourite wedding pics on PS. Zoe, you and your husband look so happy and so in love! The wedding looks stunning (amazing location, btw) and you were a truly radiant bride. Congratulations!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Labbie -- he does look proud, doesn''t he? Aww.

Bensbride -- I thought the flowers turned out great, too. I love the gardens at the venue. One of it''s claims to fame is that it''s a registered bird sanctuary. There are gadrens and beautiful feeders throughout the grounds. It''s a very peaceful place.

Krissie -- thank you!! It was the perfect place for us, and we''re thrilled we chose it.

Omie -- yeah, we couldn''t stop smiling the whole day. It was pretty great.

PrincessDijon -- thank you!!

LMS -- Thank you! We were so surprised to see the pics on the photographer''s website so soon. We should get the proof book in the mail by Monday. I can''t wait to see your pictures. I''m so happy for you!

Trillionaire -- thank you so much!! I was not one of those girls who had their wedding planned when they were little. In fact, I had kind of thought as time went on that if I got married, great, but if not, I''d still be happy. Then I met my husband. Almost 5 years later, look what happened! I think my husband looks so tall only because I''m, well, not. I''m 4''9" and I think he''s 6''. So that makes, what, a 15" height difference? It is kind of funny to see us near each other.

DF and Ice_princess -- thank you so much!! The weather couldn''t have been better. We were lucky, because it had been rainy the week before, but it cleared up the week of the wedding.

Neatfreak and Princess -- awww, thank you so much! You''re so sweet! I love how our photographer was able to catch our expressions, and we LOVED our special day.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results