shape
carat
color
clarity

Zits & Wrinkles

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
I am using Differin, a RX from the dermatologist and happy with the results. In the morning I use MD Forte products and at night the Differin, it not only helps with zits, but also wrinkles and lines. My copay is around $30 dollars and they are also offering rebates.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I have been doing a LOT of reasearch lately about various skin issues...

Seems that my friend Salicylic acid might be even better at getting rid of lines and wrinkles than glycolic. Salicylic is also better and melting sebum and keratin which clogs up the pores. My new BFF is salicylic acid LOL. Diffren is good too- very mild...too mild for me....it's also an exfoliator which is what all of this boils down to (for the most part)

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2005 1:34:59 PM
Author: moremoremore
I have been doing a LOT of reasearch lately about various skin issues...

Seems that my friend Salicylic acid might be even better at getting rid of lines and wrinkles than glycolic. Salicylic is also better and melting sebum and keratin which clogs up the pores. My new BFF is salicylic acid LOL. Diffren is good too- very mild...too mild for me....it''s also an exfoliator which is what all of this boils down to (for the most part)
Is there a particular new product with the salicylic acid that you are using now that you would recommend?

Thanks,

Heather

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Heather- I just bought Keralyt from dermadoctor.com.
It''s like 11 bucks or so if I recall correctly.
It''s 6% so just be sure to try a tiny bit first to make sure you''re not sensitive.
Just keep in mind that I''m SO not anywhere close to any kind of expert on this. Just giving my own experience!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2005 8:57:50 PM
Author: moremoremore
Heather- I just bought Keralyt from dermadoctor.com.
It''s like 11 bucks or so if I recall correctly.
It''s 6% so just be sure to try a tiny bit first to make sure you''re not sensitive.
Just keep in mind that I''m SO not anywhere close to any kind of expert on this. Just giving my own experience!

Thanks for the info - it is always better to get advice from someone who has tried it!

Thanks.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to tell you guys that I''ve been using Alpha Hydroxy Enhanced Lotion (10% glycolic) for a while now. I will also but a DAB of salicyic acid in there on the face every now and then. I have had NO breakouts. And I had one deep wrinkle between my brows from always frowning (I"m 32 just to give you perspectice) and it''s GONE. POOF! Just like that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results