shape
carat
color
clarity

Zina Tahiri diamond quality

rockhoundofficiando

Shiny_Rock
Am considering a diamond (white or pink or yellow diamonds) eternity band from Zina Tahiri. Does anyone own (or have knowledge)of any of her diamond pieces and will give their opinion on the diamond quality? Her descriptions say vs2 to si (no grading lab)however in some of the pics, there appear to be possible carbon spots. It's difficult to tell. Thanks in advance.

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
Bumping this as I'd love to know too since I'm considering a pair of her earrings...

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Link to website?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are ungraded stones, so there is no way to tell cut, etc. Ask her if these are ideal cut stones.

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
I have. No response yet. In the meantime, I was hoping someone who owns her pieces could comment. A number of PSers have her eternity bands.

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have one but it's a micropave pink band so I really can't comment on the quality of the stones as they're so small... I think mine is maybe 1.3mm? It's tiny!

What I can tell you is that the stones are a very light pink, but it's a pretty sparkly little thing. The metalwork appears to be of decent quality as i'm pretty rough on this band and haven't lost stones or anything like that.

I would doubt that she uses 'ideal cut' stones as the majority of her stones are very small melee sizes. I go to her because she makes yellow and pink diamond bands at reasonable prices :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results