Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Zappy''s new diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Zappy

Shiny_Rock
So since my last post, the diamond I was interested was sold to someone else. It turned out to be a good thing because I was led to this diamond from Jamesallen :)

It is an AGS000 1.21 J I1 (prong-able inclusions!)

I haven''t seen it yet, but FF says it is sparkly and white! As for the inclusions, he said he can''t see them because the sparkles are in the way

Here are a couple pictures he took with the stone in the temporary holder. I''ll post more if he takes more good ones.

S4020813.jpg

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bet you are sooo excited!

How are you/he going to have it set???

Zappy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! It is going to be set in a YG solitaire setting but I have no idea what the setting is going to look like. He's picking it out

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, congrats to you....this is a very pretty stone! I can''t wait to see it in its forever home!

Zappy

Shiny_Rock
I''m back with hand shots!!!

I saw it this weekend and it is big and white and beautiful! I could not see any non-prongable inclusions! It is still in the temporary holder for now.

Oh and please excuse the dirtiness...it will have frequent ultrasonic baths when it lives on my finger

Zappy

Shiny_Rock
That''s all for now. I will post more shots when I get to see it again. Hopefully I can get some arrow shots! I had so much fun checking the arrows out. Considering I took these in about 2 minutes though, it''s not bad

Thanks for looking!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
What a dazzler!!! Stunning diamond!!!! Can''t wait to see her set!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A prongabl-y included I1 is such a great find!

Congrats

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT shots for a 2 minute photo shoot. Must be a total STUNNER in person. Congrats!!

Zappy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys! Yssie, you gave me the courage to give this stone a chance! The twinning wisps looked bad in the pictures but I can''t see any in person. The stone really was a fantastic deal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.