shape
carat
color
clarity

YYYYYAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
So, the setting by Durnell that I adore... Bill Pearlman is going to sent it to me!! I''m so excited to see it in person.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''m also a little apprehensive though... has anyone done a mail preview of with pearlmans? I don''t want to walk into something I''ll regret. Anyone have any problems? Experiences, please!!
37.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
A few people have on here. I had one Bill was going to send out to me, but I went custom and cancelled that. I don't recall hearing any issues with anyone that did go through with it though.

Why are you apprehensive?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, sounds like fun! If it''s the setting from your other thread it really looks lovely. I''d love to see pictures of it when you get the setting.

I wouldn''t be aprehensive, Bill is a really nice guy and people here have done this before. There was one thread where someone here viewed a ritani setting and another pave setting that bill sent her. Anyone remember who this was?

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 3:25:22 PM
Author: Gypsy

Why are you apprehensive?
I''m worried I''ll get it, try it on and things like that, and when I send it back I''ll have to pay for some random thing like polishing or being told that I damaged it in some way. I''ve never heard of a company just lending their merch out without any collateral or fee. He just wants me to pay shipping one way.

33.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s not going to happen. He''s done this for several people and no one has had any problems. He''s such a nice guy!!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 3:34:37 PM
Author: Kaleigh
That''s not going to happen. He''s done this for several people and no one has had any problems. He''s such a nice guy!!
Well that''s good to hear!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
He sent me a couple Michael b rings a while back. there were no problems and it was a very easy process. i''m so excited you have having it sent to you. please post some pictures when you get it. you might be the first pricescoper to see her work in person. her settings are just amazing...

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Nessa, are you the same young lady who had a meltdown because your BF wouldn''t commit ???

Am I missing the thread where he agreed to a ring?

Regarding Bill Pearlman, there isn''t a kinder, more patient vendor here ( unless it''s Jon at GOG
36.gif
). He is among the best!! Don''t worry
35.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 4:39:25 PM
Author: isaku5
Nessa, are you the same young lady who had a meltdown because your BF wouldn''t commit ???

Am I missing the thread where he agreed to a ring?

Regarding Bill Pearlman, there isn''t a kinder, more patient vendor here ( unless it''s Jon at GOG
36.gif
). He is among the best!! Don''t worry
35.gif
Wouldn''t commit? No, he just wouldn''t lend me the car!!!
11.gif
lol We''re getting engaged next Sept and we already decided several weeks ago that I''ll buy the setting and he the stone ($10,000 budget). I love him dearly, I was just having a moment because I''m under a lot of stress.
23.gif
We''re good, I overreacted.
40.gif

And I would never proposition someone if I didn''t have an intention of buying. I''m looking for the setting now (I''m terribly indecisive, it could take me the whole darn year!) so I can give it to my FH in time. We''re also working with Jon at GOG for the stone (OMG he''s great. So helpful.)
30.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
So sorry, Nessa
4.gif
. I remembered that there was an "issue", but was totally mistaken about the content. Now that you''ve nudged my memory, I do remember the Tahoe incident. So happy that everything is fine
36.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I think there was another girl upset over committment issues though, so it makes sense that you mixed ''em up. I just popped over there to update on the Tahoe issue (which is resolved!) because I did forget to earlier (thanks for the reminder, heh)
35.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Just another vote of confidence for Pearlmans. Bill is a thorough gentleman. I was looking at a pre-owned item from him and he mailed it out to me (priority at no charge) and told me to call him with payment when I was satisfied with it!

It is hard to believe but there are people that operate like that in this day.

a

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 5:23:13 PM
Author: angeline

a
Oh my goodness yes! I just got off the phone with him and now I''m so excited to see the ring (which he''s sending to me Saturday!!) in person. I''m going to take zillions of pictures for all you ladies to see Durnell''s work, which he says "doesn''t hold a candle to Mege". Unfortunately the FH is going on a stag fishing trip so he won''t get to have any input in it (or is that fortunately?
11.gif
) but all''s well that ends well.

I gave Bill my timeline and he was totally unphazed by it, which is so great that he''s not going to rush me into anything. Fabulous customer service, and I haven''t even purchased anything yet!!
36.gif

climb2cloud9

Shiny_Rock
Don''t worry. I''m going to use Pearlman''s to sell my original wedding band once I get my new one. I''ve emailed Bill several times. He seems great!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 5:35:20 PM
Author: nebe

a

Oh my goodness yes! I just got off the phone with him and now I''m so excited to see the ring (which he''s sending to me Saturday!!) in person. I''m going to take zillions of pictures for all you ladies to see Durnell''s work, which he says ''doesn''t hold a candle to Mege''. Unfortunately the FH is going on a stag fishing trip so he won''t get to have any input in it (or is that fortunately?
11.gif

I gave Bill my timeline and he was totally unphazed by it, which is so great that he''s not going to rush me into anything. Fabulous customer service, and I haven''t even purchased anything yet!!
36.gif

I''m confused by the reference to Leon Mege. Is Bill saying that Durnell''s work is so much better than Mege''s? Because the way you have phrased it means the opposite, that Durnell''s work is not comparable to Mege''s.

33.gif

p.s. if so my estimate of him just dropped a smidge. I don''t like to hear people downgrading other''s work.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I have spoken to Bill Pearlman numerous times ...and I would trust him with my infant. (I don't have an infant...but I think If I did have one it would be my most treasured possession...Not sure if you can fed ex infants or not...but if you could...I would...and I would to Bill Pearlman without hesitation!!!
2.gif
)

A conversation with him veered to a customer of his that was a serviceman. And what he did for that guy...gave me the warm and fuzzies for all mankind. Maybe someday you can ask him about the story.

No problem with Pearlman. There will be no surprises...as you suggested. He has a fabulous reputation of years invested...and won't spend it all on this one exchange. Don't worry.

DKS

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 6:30:08 PM

a

Oh my goodness yes! I just got off the phone with him and now I''m so excited to see the ring (which he''s sending to me Saturday!!) in person. I''m going to take zillions of pictures for all you ladies to see Durnell''s work, which he says ''doesn''t hold a candle to Mege''. Unfortunately the FH is going on a stag fishing trip so he won''t get to have any input in it (or is that fortunately?
11.gif

36.gif

I''m confused by the reference to Leon Mege. Is Bill saying that Durnell''s work is so much better than Mege''s? Because the way you have phrased it means the opposite, that Durnell''s work is not comparable to Mege''s.

33.gif

p.s. if so my estimate of him just dropped a smidge. I don''t like to hear people downgrading other''s work.

Oh... I didn''t catch that mess up. I''m slightly dyslexic, so I do junk like that a lot. Hrm, ANYWAY; he said Durnell''s work is flawless. True about the downgrading thing, but there are drawbacks to working with Mege (I did a search and got unfavorable results), which I brought up first, he just reinforced them. He didn''t bash Mege by any stretch of the imagination.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 8:53:06 PM
Date: 9/25/2007 6:30:08 PM

a

11.gif

36.gif

33.gif

Oh... I didn''t catch that mess up. I''m slightly dyslexic, so I do junk like that a lot. Hrm, ANYWAY; he said Durnell''s work is flawless. True about the downgrading thing, but there are drawbacks to working with Mege (I did a search and got unfavorable results), which I brought up first, he just reinforced them. He didn''t bash Mege by any stretch of the imagination.

Sure. I just wanted to understand which way round he was saying it. I don''t imagine he would bash anyone really. Thanks for clarifying.. Looking forward to seeing pics. Her work is intriguing.

a

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
FYI: Bill Pearlman is a doll!!! Jason is really nice too!!! I honestly can''t say enough about Bill
41.gif
He has been sooooooooooooooooo kind and honest to me and a true pleasure to work with!! I just addore him... He is also very personable :) I AM A VERY PLEASED CUSTOMER of Pearlmans..... Bill Pearlman is a man of his word :) I think you will be thrilled with their service
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/26/2007 10:54:22 AM
Author: woobug02
FYI: Bill Pearlman is a doll!!! Jason is really nice too!!! I honestly can''t say enough about Bill
41.gif
He has been sooooooooooooooooo kind and honest to me and a true pleasure to work with!! I just addore him... He is also very personable :) I AM A VERY PLEASED CUSTOMER of Pearlmans..... Bill Pearlman is a man of his word :) I think you will be thrilled with their service
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Oh good!! I''m so excited
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results