shape
carat
color
clarity

Yummy!!! Simon G. settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TLS

Shiny_Rock
Just discoverd simon g. settings and found some very pretty settings. Does anyone have a general idea what the price ranges are on these - couldn''t find much on it when I searched. Seems like these designers like to keep us in the dark!

the settings I am referring to are NR187, LP1031, LP1072 and LP1460. Just curious if any one knows the general retail price on these.

thanks!

honeynut

Shiny_Rock
B+M will run you about $2K US to start for any of his work that I''ve seen... but there are online vendors that will be less expensive. My fiance and I had a GREAT experience... Check your PM''s. :)

zips

Rough_Rock
i just bought a simon g setting, by far the best price I got was from Freddy''s Fine Jewelry in Miami, and I searched far and wide to get the deal. they just need the simon g stock # and they can get you a quote

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Hi TL1. I have a Simon G wedding band. I actually purchased it from another PS member who decided to let it go (it''s her hand in the pic, I hope she does not mind). She purchased it from an eBay store by the name of 5th-ave-jewels (Deena Jewelers). I adore my ring and have gotten many, many compliments on it.

After I purchased it, I saw the same ring at www.kristianagold.com with a yellow diamond as the center of the flower. I think it looks fabulous that way as well. They have prices listed on this site but are quite a bit more than 5th-ave-jewels. You can also find the entire line of rings at www.simongjewelry.com.

DiamondLil

flower2.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Here is my absolute favorite Simon G band. I would like it better if the diamonds went all the way around the ring though, eternity style. I could not get this ring for anywhere near what I got mine for, so I''m left to just drool over my saved photo.
3.gif

DiamondLil

ribboneternity.jpg

zips

Rough_Rock
small world - i saw the first simon g ring i ever saw at deena jewelers in person, which led me to other designs by him, the one i finally settled on was sold to me for $1000 less by freddy''s than the quote the owner of deena''s gave me, though I didn''t haggle with deena''s so they may have matched the price. Other B&M retailers were quoting me 50-70% more than I paid. deena''s seems to have very fair prices though.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice to see these in person ! The website doesn''t show those rings too well, IMO - they look havy, somewhat.

There is another source online with quite a few options at hand (LINK). Worth a call, I would think.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Hi Zips. Do you have a picture of your Simon G? Is there a website for Freddy''s?

DiamondLil

zips

Rough_Rock
yes, mine is ring "A" in this link, M9488, though it looks much better in person than the angle of the photo shows. I never gave it a 2nd look when i saw the photo but then saw it at a local retailer and it looked awesome, has over 2 cts of beautiful princess cut stones set in it. ordered it from freddy''s, simon g had one left, should get it monday for almost 50% off what the local retailer was charging:

http://weddingband.com/images/simonglargepg21.jpg

here is another link to all their styles though it appears to be an older catalog, probably the same stuff that''s in the link Valeria posted

http://www.simongjewelry.com/catalog/

i think you can order any style, even the older ones, in gold or platinum though it may take 4-6 weeks to make it in some cases. craftsmanship seems to be very good on all the ones i''ve seen

cindyvet

Rough_Rock
HI! can you tell me how to find the freddy''s you are alluding to? I can not find it on the web or an email address. I am interested in a simon g setting and can not find a reasonable price. Also what is Deena''s and how to find them?
thanks
cindy

cindyvet

Rough_Rock
Do you know who the online vendors are for simon g settings with reasonable prices?
cindy

honeynut

Shiny_Rock
www.harrymerrill.com << I CANNOT say enough GREAT things about this online B+M. Price, quality, service, everything. Please call them. no, I do not work for them - they sold BF my engagement ring (which has yet to materialize on my finger! Check out the L.I.W.III thread on Show Me The Ring), and they are going to sell us my wedding band, and I will buy a watch from them as a wedding present for my husband to be. I would not go anywhere else now. (Except for a honkin center stone of course)

TLS

Shiny_Rock
i checked out the harrymerrill website and they do have some nice stuff, but unfortunately it didn't look like they carried the entire simon g line?

i went to a local jeweler and the prices were very high, but they were gorgeous in person.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results