shape
carat
color
clarity

Yummy Garnet!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I finally got the garnet for my lil project! It will be shipped today and hopefully get here next week (UK)!

It was a custom order, cut by Peter Torraca. It''s just so preeeety! My mom will love it (hopefully lol) It will be set in an LOGR setting :)

gar140.JPG

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

gar140_2.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Oh...it lovely!! Which setting are you going to put it in?? Your mother will absolutely love it...

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mochi :)

It will be set in this one - I already have it I was just waiting to find the right stone :)

logrsetting4garnet.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deia, the stone is lovely and will look dynamite in the LOGR mounting. Your mom will love it.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that''s going to be one gorgeous garnet ring!! What kind of garnet is it?

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Deia... I''m getting that exact setting tomorrow!! How fun!!
36.gif
36.gif

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you Marcyc, TL and Mochi
2.gif

The setting is cute and for me (I''m 24) it looks really adorable... but my mother has alot of jewelry .. and recently my father gave her an amazing diamond HStern ring for their 25th anniversary.... She has loads of stackeable rings though so I guess she can wear it with those! I just feel like it''s hard competition hehe!

I really wish I had a better camera as I have a square emerald cut 3.25 ct minty green tourmaline with a hint of blue in it that I am about to set into another ebay setting... Maybe Santa will bring me a new shiny camera so I can take pictures of my pretties!
2.gif

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oops sorry forgot to answer you TL, I think he said it was a Malaya garnet
1.gif

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It''s actually a madagascar garnet ... got a bit confused there!

It just arrived today and it''s stunning, I''m so happy I will definately be asking for him to cut me some more stones :)

The first picture is exactly what it looks like :)

Once it''s set (took it to the jewelers today) i''ll try to get a good picture of it :)

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WHAT A BEAUTY....THE RING WILL BE AMAZING!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results