shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Onemax

Rough_Rock

Hey Everyone,

My brother is buying a diamond today and I thought I would ask everyone what they thought before he picks it up.

I am really impressed with the level of knowledge and helpfulness I recieved here when I was choosing my diamond and really value you opinions!

Here''s the diamond, I am really worried about the Strong Blue Fluorescence, Will this make the diamond appear milky or would it actually apprear more white?

Thanks so much!

O.

Diamond25869.jpg

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Numbers looks good. Is this from a drop-shipper? If so, asking them about the fluor effect and eye-cleanliness is a hit or miss thing.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Onemax - good to see you! How are things?

The diamond in question has definite potential, check carefully that it is eyeclean to expected standards and that the strong blue fluorescence isn't causing the diamond to look cloudy in some lighting, if both are not an issue then your brother should be good to go. Some say SB fluorescence can help a diamond face up a little whiter in some circumstances.

Onemax

Rough_Rock
Ya this stone is loacted in India and is being shippped over this week. The seller claims it is eye-clean and that the SB doesn''t make it look milky. I certainly hope they are right.

I worry because it doesn''t look like there is any return policy on this particular diamond so if the diamond matches the cert. then he can''t return it. Humm.

On a side note, I am doing very well thanks! I am very happy with the diamond I purchased my fiance (Thanks to you guys!!), She receives coments on the ring alomst every second day!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/25/2009 9:21:00 AM
Author: Onemax
Ya this stone is loacted in India and is being shippped over this week. The seller claims it is eye-clean and that the SB doesn''t make it look milky. I certainly hope they are right.

I worry because it doesn''t look like there is any return policy on this particular diamond so if the diamond matches the cert. then he can''t return it. Humm.

On a side note, I am doing very well thanks! I am very happy with the diamond I purchased my fiance (Thanks to you guys!!), She receives coments on the ring alomst every second day!
It would be best to check with the seller if there is a return policy otherwise I would look elsewhere. I am not saying that there will be anything wrong with the diamond but personally I always want a return policy to be safe.

I am so glad things are going well and that you and your fiancee are enjoying the ring!!
35.gif

Onemax

Rough_Rock
Thanks Lorelei! I will let him know.

O.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/25/2009 9:35:53 AM
Author: Onemax
Thanks Lorelei! I will let him know.

O.
Glad to help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results