shape
carat
color
clarity

Your thoughts .....would be greatly appreciated!

BigPhilly808

Rough_Rock
Aloha guys!

i found this time online & wanted to see what your thought on it are:

Carat: 0.90
Cert: GIA
Cut: Ex
Color: J
Clarity: VS1
Depth: 59.7
Table: 59
Crown Angle: 33.5
Pav Angle: 40.8
Girdle: Medium(Faceted)
Polish: VG
Symmetry: Ex
Culet: None

it scores a 1.2 on the HCA, but the Depth/Table percentages are what Im wondering about since the Table seems pretty large compared to the depth...

Ill try & post a picture of the diamond(suck @ this computer stuff so not sure if i can figure it out)...they dont have idealscope pics so Im not sure.....your thought would be greatly appreciated!!!

diamond.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very nice.

Dimensions and price, please?

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yap, looks good. Table is slightly larger, some prefer that.

BigPhilly808

Rough_Rock
here are the dimensions:

6.28 X 6.31 X 3.76

and priced @ $2452

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dimensions check out (wanted to make sure you were getting the size benefit.) And the price is good.

Do you have it reserved? Please reserve it before you answer my second question: which retailer is offering this?

BigPhilly808

Rough_Rock
hahaha! thanks for that advice...i will let you know once tis on reserve :)

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
antelope1 said:
Isn't this an example of a 60-60? You might find this informative: https://www.pricescope.com/wiki/diamonds/60-60-proportioned-diamond

I mean, this looks like a good 60-60, but just to be aware of the possible issues ...

Angles are complimentary so nothing to worry about, 60/60 or smaller table size. It is a worry when no angles are presented, as some jeweler will automatically assume a stone is good as long as it has 60% table, 60% depth.

BigPhilly808

Rough_Rock
Stone-cold11 said:
antelope1 said:
Isn't this an example of a 60-60? You might find this informative: https://www.pricescope.com/wiki/diamonds/60-60-proportioned-diamond

I mean, this looks like a good 60-60, but just to be aware of the possible issues ...

Angles are complimentary so nothing to worry about, 60/60 or smaller table size. It is a worry when no angles are presented, as some jeweler will automatically assume a stone is good as long as it has 60% table, 60% depth.

Hey Antelop thanks....thats what i read that got me a little worried HAHA...

Stone-Cold...thanks for that reassurance, that is exactly what i needed to know! :D

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
The stone is slightly shallow AND it is painted. That is a bad combination.
The stone will have reduced contrast and will perform well when not facing directly at you and from a arms length. But not well face up and close up.
On the plus side - it has a great spread.
I would recomend it for earrings and pendants.
For people with good close up vision it is not so hot - if you use it as an Ering - the wearer can hold it away a little from the other girls in the office :naughty:

BigPhilly808

Rough_Rock
Garry H (Cut Nut) said:
The stone will have reduced contrast and will perform well when not facing directly at you and from a arms length. But not well face up and close up.
For people with good close up vision it is not so hot - if you use it as an Ering - the wearer can hold it away a little from the other girls in the office :naughty:

wow really? :o thanks for that tip Garry! when you say it is painted, what do you mean by that? And is that something you can see in the picture? That way I can look for signs in future prospects! Thanks again for your help!! :D

BigPhilly808

Rough_Rock
holy shizzz!! that was WAAAAY beyond my comprehension bahahahaahaha...i still dont think i could figure that out on my own!! thank god i got you guys!!! :lol:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Garry H (Cut Nut) said:
For people with good close up vision it is not so hot - if you use it as an engagement ring - the wearer can hold it away a little from the other girls in the office :naughty:

That's funny. That was my intuition from looking at the picture without being familiar with of any of the technical details you mentioned. It just didn't look good to me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results