shape
carat
color
clarity

Your thoughts PLEASE for a radiant newbee...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mark27

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I''ve been reading many postings on this site/others and am desperate for some honest help. Please, please please.
1.gif

I thought I had this figured out (or at least an idea). I''ve been looking around for quite awhile and need to pull the trigger on a nice radiant 1ct. Here is what I''ve got lined up to look at tomorrow:

Ratiant 1 GIA:
1.01 ct
F, VS2
5.42 x 6.22
Depth 70.5%
Table 72%
Sym - GD
Pol - EX
Girdle - Thn-Sl.Thk
Price - $4100

Ratiant 2 GIA:
1.01 ct
F, VS2
6.20 x 5.26 x 3.75
Depth 71.3%
Table 69%
Sym - GD
Pol - GD
Girdle - Thk to Very Thk
Price - $4200

Are these nice diamonds at a good price?

I also found a bunch of radiants out on the DiamondScope Pricescope with lower tables and depths. I''ve been told by the same guy that anything below 70% table/depth isn''t good. Then he told me that, "after futher research," that it''s good, but they are extremely hard to find and expensive. Then I did one quick search and found a bunch on Pricescope with lower table/depth percentages. I''m so confused now I''m not sure what a good deal is and what I should be paying for what. Please, can someone help point me in the right direction as I need to have this ready for this weekend. I''m getting the feeling like I''m about to make a bad decision. Thanks!

Ideal Radiant for me:
1ct, F, VVS1 - VS2, Ex pol/sym, more square than not, at or around $4000/ct.

Is this possible?
sad.gif
sad.gif

Thank you soooooo much for your input.

Regards,
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results