shape
carat
color
clarity

Your thoughts on this rock =)

bvduong

Rough_Rock
I've been looking intensely for the right rock some time now. I may have found it but would love your opinion.

Price 13.7K / Size: 1.76 / Triple X I VVS1 / HCA Grade: 0.8
GIA: 2256348603

Thanks in advance !
B

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Good solid stone smack bang in the middle of both GIA and AGS Excellent/Ideal territory based off proportions.

Any photos?

bvduong

Rough_Rock
The only 2 photos I have currently.
rock.jpg

IdealScope.PNG

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
really a beautiful stone, but... I would go bigger in size and go lower in clarity down to vs1,to the naked eye it will look the same as vvs clarity.and you will have a larger stone .

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The IS shows something that could be leakage at around 6-7 o'clock unless it is due to a bad photography setup.

diamondsman has a good point: drop down to a VS1 and you can probably get a larger stone that looks as eye clean as this VVS1 stone. Unless the VVS1 clarity is needed due to cultural reasons (from your username OP, I'm guessing that you're Asian like I am).

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The IS is heavily tilted, so It's leaking. Look at the culet, off centre. The size of the arrows shows its tilted downwards. The contrast points around the edge are heavily asymmetrical, signifying the tilt. I imagine with a proper set up it'll be picture perfect. Reasonable price even with the clarity over kill.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results