shape
carat
color
clarity

Your thoughts on this Asscher for a friend

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not an asscher expert...I think it looks pretty nice. I wonder if it could use a tad more contrast/darkness to show the steps off a little more
(actually, that's probably being a little picky).

I do think it looks pretty nice. See what everyone else has to say.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not an asscher expert...I think it looks pretty nice. I wonder if it could use a tad more contrast/darkness to show the steps off a little more

I wonder too. I have done some studying based on what other PSers have suggested, but the asschers all look so different! JA is sending an ASET but it will take 3-5 days. I think that will help.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's hard to say just from that video. But when I am looking for asschers, I prefer tables under 65, and the closer to 60 the better. You see more crown when the table is smaller. So I personally wouldn't consider that asscher because I think there could be better choices. But we can see what the ASET looks like.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's hard to say just from that video. But when I am looking for asschers, I prefer tables under 65, and the closer to 60 the better. You see more crown when the table is smaller. So I personally wouldn't consider that asscher because I think there could be better choices. But we can see what the ASET looks like.
Hi DS, when you mentioned that before, I tried those parameters, but it takes away all the choices, at least at JA! My friend doesn't seem too serious though. So I'm not in a hurry to find something.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the second one! Thanks for the suggestions, I will pass them on to my friend!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think I agree with this - hopefully the ASET will enable determination of whether there's any leakage face-on!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results