shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Sweetheart table !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
Can I see your sweetheart table ideas !

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you be a little more specific? We had a sweetheart table at our wedding. I''d be happy to help out if I knew what you were looking for.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
I just want to get ideas of different looks and shapes of the table its self . id love to see a pic of yours !

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, I don''t think I actually have any pictures of our table. I''ll look through my pics though and post one if I find one. We got married at a restaurant, and most of the tables stayed in the same place they always do. One thing I was worried about was seeming anti-social to our guests, but our table was right next to other guests'' tables. That made me feel better. We chatted with guests during dinner although we weren''t technically sitting together.

We had an empty vase on our table so I could out my bouquet in it. That became our centerpiece. Other than that, the table itself was set up just like all the others.

At my friend''s wedding a few months ago, she and her husband also had a sweetheart table. Their table was set up at the head of the dance floor, with the other tables set up on either side of the dance floor. They were kind of off by themselves. But really, the only time you''re at the table is during dinner, and everyone else is eating too.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
we had a sweetheart table at our engagement party this is what it looked like but all those candles were lit

our table.JPG

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
awww thats really cute

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Not the best pic, but all I could find:

2987small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results