shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Quick Opinion Por Favor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soon-to-wed

Rough_Rock
Is this a decent deal? $11,500 for a loose diamond, which will be set to make an engagement ring. Thanks Guys and Gals!

Round Brilliant
Measurements: 7.02 - 7.05 x 4.33 mm
Carat Weight: 1.31
Color Grade: F
Clarity Grade: VS1
Cut Grade: Very Good
Proportions:
Depth: 61.5 %
Table: 54 %
Crown Angle: 35°
Crown Height: 16 %
Pavilion Angle: 40.4°
Pavilion Depth: 42.5 %
Star length: 55 %
Lower Half: 85 %
Girdle: Medium, Faceted
Culet: None
Finish:
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
It scores a .7 on the cut advisor, which is excellent. Price is pretty much in line with online prices. Can you get an idealscope image?

soon-to-wed

Rough_Rock
Jazmine,
How would I go about getting an idealscope image. Is that something I can ask the jeweler to provide me?
Thanks for the response!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Yes you can ask for it. Is this an online stone?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I dont care for the 40.4 pavilion angle. 35 isnt a high enough crown to make up for it.
If you have good eyesight this stone may not look that great in some lighting when viewed from up close.
The 85% lower halfs will help somewhat but its one of those stones that has to be seen to judge it.

soon-to-wed

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone. I will consider your thoughts when comparing this diamond to others. Anyone else with an opinion? it all really helps.

soon-to-wed

Rough_Rock
WOW! How does buying from the internet work? What is the return policy? .7 on the HCA...that is suppose to be impressive. Right?

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got 1.8 HCA. It looks like a very nice stone.

Anything under two is good.

Internet decision-making: you find a stone that has under 2 HCA. Then ask for Ideal Scope picture.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results