shape
carat
color
clarity

Your opinions on Ritani

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I am in love, I'm absolutely positive this is the ring I want. I thought we were definitely going to go the custom route but I saw the endless love three stone ring and I almost cried when I saw it on my finger.

So . . . how does everyone feel about Ritani because I'm a mess now? They will sell the ring with stones already in it, g/h-vs/vvs quality, do I want to consider going this route?

Smooth

Rough_Rock
Just checked out their site and I think Ritani's rings are gorgeous! I really like the 3-stone "Hugs and Kisses".

Are they (relatively) expensive? I might have to look into them myself!
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Lanee, Ritani has some beautiful stuff. Brad & Jan posted a bunch on DT a while back. The Endless Love is breathtaking. I think the prices are pretty close to the DVatche. Good choice on either one. Keep us posted.

Nate

Shiny_Rock
Uh.. links?
rolleyes.gif

Smooth

Rough_Rock
I believe this is the ring Lanee is talking about.
1r1702_pl_a_big.jpg

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
ALL Ritani's are beautiful. They seem to be very well made too.
1.gif

Danica

Rough_Rock
If you love it as much as you say - that is a very good indication of your true feelings - and it is a truly beautiful ring - very romantic and feminine - you couldn't go wrong with it - and it has a matching wedding band as well.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
If you love it, buy it! I mean, would you consider *not* marrying the man you were in love with?
2.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
That is the ring!

Jan suggested I check into them since I was unpleased with the Vatche in person. I did but I saw the solitaire and felt it was too high for me. Then I saw the pictures Jan posted of the three stone and decided I'd check it out locally and it almost made me weep.

I wish they had had it in the sapphire option also so I could check it out. Blue is my favorite color. DBOF is the only online vendor I know of as a Ritani vendor so I hope they offer a good deal. I just want max sparkle and brilliance and all that out of my ring and I want to make sure that's what I'm getting.

Hest, I'm going with FH to check it out tomorrow on our way to a BBQ. I think I'm going to get two of the bands for the appearance of a wider shank. Sometimes I want a more hearty look and sometimes a more delicate look. Oh, I'm in love, this is it! The most amazing guy and the most amazing ring.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 7/2/2003 7:20
6.gif
3 PM Nate wrote:

Uh.. links?
rolleyes.gif

----------------

Your wish is my command!
9.gif

I don't know how to post a hyperlink, or even real link for that matter, so here are the addresses to the DT threads with great pictures (posted by Jan & Brad); you'll need to cut & paste them into the browser. These are not necessarily the ones Lanee has her heart on, but it gives you a good idea of the selection. Enjoy!

http://www.diamondtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=34717&highlight=ritani

http://www.diamondtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=34002&highlight=ritani

http://www.diamondtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=24609&highlight=ritani

Last one:
http://www.ritani.com

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Kamuelamom! I do have my heart soooooo set on this ring. I know it's not for everybody but it is for me. Even FH said, he's not crazy about it but looking at it, he said he sees it as my style and as long as I love it, I can have it.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
FH saw the ring this weekend and we have a winner. He likes it. He likes it even more than the Vatche knife edge pave. I couldn't be more exstatic, hopefully we can get it at a reasonable price.

pfuller

Rough_Rock
Lanee,

I don't know if you're still considering the Ritani ring, but after receiving mine, I don't think you could go wrong. It is absolutely breath taking! I will soon take a picture of it and post it on this sight.

P. Fuller

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a classic shape, by all means. My only objection comes from the way the pave is done (I see some spaces between the little stones) but this might be optical ilusion, esp. since the pictures are so much magnified and seem to be graphically enhanced. I have not seen the rings in person... The style certainly has caught my eye too
2.gif
, and some other makers took it up nowadays after a long tradition. Here is one great exmaple.

nextinline

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
Went for my first engagement ring shopping foray last night and fell in love with a Ritani ring. Still holding off on the commitment [to the ring, not the guy!] until I'm certain, but has anyone seen the Ritani Endless Love ring that's a princess cut? The one I tried on was square and it suited me perfectly. Now I can't find any online photos.
15.gif

I'm going to send my fiancee to this site to check out online deals for the ring - thanks for all your advice on pricing!

pfuller

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I just received a beautiful ritani endless love ring with a radiant center stone. It's more rectangular than square. I couldn't be more pleased with my e-ring.

Best Wishes,

Pfuller

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Ciao Elena...

Ritani è molto rispettato regolando il fornitore.

Lo penso, con Dvatche, e parecchi altri sono fra le regolazioni superiori.

win

elena

Rough_Rock
Grazie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results