shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Next Adventure..what is it?

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
We bought the lakehouse! This is going to be a wild adventure since it's a 10 hour drive from our home. Lol, it's where we want to be for downtime though so it's pretty exciting.

3b/3b log cabin on 75 acres with 4 slip boat dock, 1/2 mile of shoreline, private cove. Views for days, no cars, no noise, clear water. My only fear is that I will want to move there full time!

Congrats Gussie! That is so exciting! Let me know if you ever want to rent it out to a couple of 50 somethings in Dallas..ahem...:mrgreen2:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adventure 1: defeat cancer

Adventure 2: upgrade my diamond

Adventure 3: Jade Mountain Resort St Lucia as my 'I defeated cancer' reward vacation

Adventure 4: a new puppy - relative of my darling dog who died 2 years ago - for Christmas

But my biggest adventure is living this wonderful life with the man I adore above all others in the home we've made together. What a wonderful, crazy, challenging, fabulous life it is!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs @mrs-b Best attitude to have! :appl:

Q

Queenie60

Went to Italy last month, off to the East Coast in early October and hopefully Greece next year - May or so.

Q

Queenie60

Adventure 1: defeat cancer

Adventure 2: upgrade my diamond

Adventure 3: Jade Mountain Resort St Lucia as my 'I defeated cancer' reward vacation

Adventure 4: a new puppy - relative of my darling dog who died 2 years ago - for Christmas

But my biggest adventure is living this wonderful life with the man I adore above all others in the home we've made together. What a wonderful, crazy, challenging, fabulous life it is!
Dearest @mrs-b - please know that I am praying for you. You will beat this cancer, I am 18 years cancer free and rejoice each and every year as I have found a new lease on life. You are in my prayers each and every day. God bless and take care. If you ever want to talk or just vent, you have my personal email and I am here to listen.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s great @Gussie I hope you enjoy many happy times there.

@mrs-b I hope you fulfil all your dreams and have mor adventures

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every day is an adventure. I don't like to plan them since they keep showing up anyway!

Awww @mrs-b , so sorry to hear you've been dx with cancer! Here's what: you have an ARMY of folks on your side to help you and your husband through this. (Mostly you, but caretakers need love, too!) You know how to reach me; I've messaged you and the ball is in your court when you get a chance. xoxo

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b, sending love, comfort, and support during this really hard time. (((Hugs)))

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We bought the lakehouse! This is going to be a wild adventure since it's a 10 hour drive from our home. Lol, it's where we want to be for downtime though so it's pretty exciting.

3b/3b log cabin on 75 acres with 4 slip boat dock, 1/2 mile of shoreline, private cove. Views for days, no cars, no noise, clear water. My only fear is that I will want to move there full time!
This is fantastic Gussie! I’m sure you will make lots of wonderful memories there! I’m so happy for you and your family! :appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Congratulations! I bet you already have it decorated in your mind! I love going over ideas before I move to a new house! I’m happy for you! We need pics!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I'm sure you will conquer cancer MrsB, I don't think cancer has a thing compared to you, you are wonderful, and you have such much LIFE - being with you that one time made me happy and laughing! So cancer - done.

Upgrade your big, beautiful ring? the one before with the halo was gorgeous (and I'm not halo fan really).. since I've tried on your 3 stone I know what gorgeous is (altho my new 2.95er is pretty awesome to me!)..

Your husband is marvelous, but I would bet dollars to a dozen donuts Mrs B that he's doubly in this life of yours together.. there are some really lovely people on these forums with wonderful partners, as Missy said to me, I have a rich life and truth is: I DO.. just like you!

@Gussie my son lived in Bentonville for 2.8 years and everytime we hit up AR I enjoyed it, I thought fall was gorgeous there as nice as fall here in Maine. Enjoy your vacation home! very happy for you.

@Austina Wow, I didn't realize you have all these cruises lined up Austina! sounds like tons of exciting ports, I love cruising.

@cflutist Wow also, you have some awesome cruises coming up too! can't wait to see pix cflutist!

@missy NZ is the most beautiful place I have ever seen, and I've seen a bunch.. I hope when time allows you and your co-rider! get there when he retires in a few years down he road.. you will never be disappointed Missy, it's beautiful, truly magnificent!

@PintoBean have you considered dating apps? seriously, I read the NYTimes weddings all the time and they all meet on Coffee meets Bagel, and match.com etc. I"m sure there's a plumber looking for you sweetie.!!!

Everyone's trips and dreams are wonderful..

I have no big plans, but we are going to Austin at the end of July for a week or two to see our son, DIL and our granddaughter! in September we are going to our niece's wedding in VA. Next year our nephew is getting married in France and hopefully we will go and tour around Europe with our NYC son, he's keen on Germany, I've never had too much time in Germany so that hopefully will happen. Otherwise we are just planning our move back to Austin for next spring/summer time frame, deciding to either buy and existing home or should we build our dream home? who knows.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going skiing in August - cannot wait! :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results