shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let’s try again!

Of course it was hugely disappointing losing out on the earrings but I think DH was even more upset. He was determined to find a ruby ring, he scoured EBay and texted me all kinds of listings.

“How about this? Yeah you know why this is your favorite? It’s the most expensive of the bunch” :) He is only half kidding lol!

Today I decided to have a look on EBay and came up with literally the perfect mother’s ring, amethyst for me, amethyst for the oldest and ruby for the youngest. It is 18ct and has adorable flower detail, can’t wait to get it!

79CA6503-4DE7-4A7E-A454-DBC5B93009B2.jpeg

962D2412-0B03-4434-BB6A-C393CB709A57.jpeg

49FE2EB3-5ADB-4730-9163-10DA107B4B05.jpeg

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Let’s try again!

Of course it was hugely disappointing losing out on the earrings but I think DH was even more upset. He was determined to find a ruby ring, he scoured EBay and texted me all kinds of listings.

“How about this? Yeah you know why this is your favorite? It’s the most expensive of the bunch” :) He is only half kidding lol!

Today I decided to have a look on EBay and came up with literally the perfect mother’s ring, amethyst for me, amethyst for the oldest and ruby for the youngest. It is 18ct and has adorable flower detail, can’t wait to get it!

That is sweet! As in a find, perfect for Mother’s Day, and lovely detail.

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
I need a pick-me-up before heading towards ban island. I might finally pull the trigger on this ring that I've been eyeing for over half a year. I'm a May baby and the seashell with a little oec on the shank is calling my name.
image_466a292e-a848-4224-9379-e246fbc65755.jpg

Please provide a link to the jeweler after you purchase! It's beautiful

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
Let’s try again!

I predict that's going to be inspiration for some people in the future. The details and overall composition is perfect.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm currently doing a bunch of projects with DKJ.

1. Remaking my wedding ring. It's been polished so many times, it's become thinner than I like and bit 'sharp', so I'm combining it with another ring my husband gave me some years ago, and remaking it thicker and wider.

2. An eternity in platinum. This will be roughly 4.3ctw - 16 x .27ct diamonds, all E color and VS clarity, ideal specs.

3. A solid yellow gold heart, which will be a birthday gift from some friends. Very plain, but nicely curvy. Not too large - roughly 16.5mm in each direction.

4. AT LAST - a Gloria Floria with a blue sapphire center. Platinum.

5. A new gypsy ring - in 18kt yellow with a .8ct K SI1 AVR. (Gorgeous little diamond!)

6. Lastly, I'm also working with DKJ on a 5 stone ring for a good friend of mine to give his wife - my best girlfriend. 1.6ctw of ideal cut H colored VS stones in a platinum head with yellow gold shank.

Looking forward to this showering of self indulgence some time in the next 4-8 weeks!

::)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

1. Remaking my wedding ring. It's been polished so many times, it's become thinner than I like and bit 'sharp', so I'm combining it with another ring my husband gave me some years ago, and remaking it thicker and wider.

2. An eternity in platinum. This will be roughly 4.3ctw - 16 x .27ct diamonds, all E color and VS clarity, ideal specs.

3. A solid yellow gold heart, which will be a birthday gift from some friends. Very plain, but nicely curvy. Not too large - roughly 16.5mm in each direction.

5. A new gypsy ring - in 18kt yellow with a .8ct K SI1 AVR. (Gorgeous little diamond!)

6. Lastly, I'm also working with DKJ on a 5 stone ring for a good friend of mine to give his wife - my best girlfriend. 1.6ctw of ideal cut H colored VS stones in a platinum head with yellow gold shank.

Looking forward to this showering of self indulgence some time in the next 4-8 weeks!

These are a LOT of sparkles to look forward to!!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I made an impulse purchase of 2 earth-mined rosecut diamonds from Alex Park a few months back. I know I am a little late to the rosecut party, but I have become obsessed with them and their subtle sparkle. I always have loved champagne and fancy brown diamonds that have a pinkish hue. After much thought on how to best showcase these beauties, I finally have a direction.

The M color diamond is becoming a pendant. It will be the center with a floral inspired design surrounding it. I found an antique ring design during my search that I kept coming back to that I just love. We are using this as inspiration for the pendant design.

The fancy brown diamond will be a ring I wear on my right hand middle finger. I love the idea of a gypsy ring but a little concerned the high dome rose cut might get hit when I am wearing it. Any suggestions are welcomed!

I am working with Amy at David Klass. She doesn’t know about the ring project just yet….I want to have a better idea of direction first.

298A5C24-D64B-4C62-97A0-12082AB181BA.jpeg

035EB0EC-D493-438B-A81F-AB32940E0F69.jpeg

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1469.jpg

These are fun to layer! I bought the smaller one last year and I just bought the larger version last week.

Lovely! Neck shots please!

Reactions: Ann

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I reset my oval in new setting I found at my local jeweler
IMG_6897.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6898.jpeg
    IMG_6898.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 15

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Finally done! A special project with DKJ as a memory of a recent sale of a beloved family home on Cape Cod to support my Mom’s assisted living move next month. Each aspect of this pendant has a special meaning. These are DKJ’s photos. Will arrive on Monday after months of planning. GSS pearl from Andrew Moline and the center ACA from White Flash.
So excited. IMG_9234.jpeg IMG_9235.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally done! A special project with DKJ as a memory of a recent sale of a beloved family home on Cape Cod to support my Mom’s assisted living move next month. Each aspect of this pendant has a special meaning. These are DKJ’s photos. Will arrive on Monday after months of planning. GSS pearl from Andrew Moline and the center ACA from White Flash.

Oh my…. This is fabulous!

Please post a new SMTB thread when you get it with lots & lots more pictures!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It turned out beautifully! Please take lots of pictures of it when you receive it!

Aaaah! This is not a drill! My Secret Garden earrings - multicoloured profusions of flowers and butterflies - are finally done! I gave my approval on the drawing yesterday and my jeweler says they should be ready in about 2 weeks. I need to sit on my hands to not call him every single day about this!!! And even better - he has agreed not to produce the exact same design for anyone else :D the final collection of stones (melee and bigger pieces) includes amethyst, blue sapphire, pearls, emerald, yellow sapphire, diamonds and a single rubellite and a single ruby.

I’m afraid I won’t be posting any pics because it would break my heart if these get replicated but I just wanted to get my excitement out! I’ve been dreaming and collecting stones for this project for years! :kiss2::kiss2:

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my…. This is fabulous!

Please post a new SMTB thread when you get it with lots & lots more pictures!

Thank you so much! Will definitely post once I receive it.
It turned out beautifully! Please take lots of pictures of it when you receive it
It turned out beautifully! Please take lots of pictures of it when you receive it!

Thank you! Will definitely post pictures when I receive it!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The fancy brown diamond will be a ring I wear on my right hand middle finger. I love the idea of a gypsy ring but a little concerned the high dome rose cut might get hit when I am wearing it. Any suggestions are welcomed!

After looking at his posted video for side shot /height -
I’d go for it and not let it worry me too too much. I think your idea of a gypsy ring for this is perfect!

The pendant idea inspo will be gorgeous as well!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@rcjtraveler
What a gorgeous pearl pendant! - is there two you received tho? There’s another picture attached as well

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I cannot wait to be able to read here about these projects and follow along :)
But # 4 is giving me ants-in-the-pants anticipation
I can’t wait :love:

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
@rcjtraveler
What a gorgeous pearl pendant! - is there two you received tho? There’s another picture attached as well

Thank you! The pendant is on a chain with the small charm attached to the back. The emeralds are my Mom’s birthstone and she loves flowers which were all over our family home property and why I went with the floral motif.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is completely amazing!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock

Stunning - just gorgeous. Lots of love went into the planning it's obvious

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning - just gorgeous. Lots of love went into the planning it's obvious

Thank you so much. I have spent several months picking out the details for this special piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results