shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
multi bracelet.jpg

I am waiting on this bracelet...semi precious stones and gold plated sterling. Someone here on PS is having a custom multi colour bracelet made...I think in all sapphires? I could never afford that but have wanted a multi bracelet for years. Not too sure about the gold plate, we will see how well it lasts.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
multi bracelet.jpg

I am waiting on this bracelet...semi precious stones and gold plated sterling. Someone here on PS is having a custom multi colour bracelet made...I think in all sapphires? I could never afford that but have wanted a multi bracelet for years. Not too sure about the gold plate, we will see how well it lasts.

Yes that’s me! This is gorgeous. Adding to my inspiration photos for the designer to look at for my bracelet - thanks!

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Yes that’s me! This is gorgeous. Adding to my inspiration photos for the designer to look at for my bracelet - thanks!

You are welcome! I have been wondering how your bracelet was coming along... :wavey:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
There’s a 1.2 ct one on my watch list on eBay. Listed for $1885 obo. I can send you the link

Oooohhhh. If I can't find it via search can you post it?

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I looked at yours and then decided to buy!!

Thanks! I saw thst on eBay! The picture didn’t download at first!

lol saw that after and was like oh never mind.

Oooohhhh. If I can't find it via search can you post it?

here you go.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here’s the five stone on ebay! I paid way more because I missed the better sale..ugh...I still love it. Someone else here bought it first. I dragged my feet but went ahead and paid more than she did because I loved it so much...We lucked out..They’re most likely F’s...The new bands on Blue Nile are warmer..

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
You are welcome! I have been wondering how your bracelet was coming along... :wavey:

I keep cannibalising stones from it for other projects then having to rearrange and buy new ones! I’ve got on more coming then I’m done. Probably.

briolette

Shiny_Rock
I *just* splurged on an estate piece from Etsy (RedGinger Jewelry Company)!!!! 3.43 ct Lightening Ridge opal. I cannot wait for her to get resized and arrive so I can post handshots for you all. Tee hee. I keep looking at photos and drooling. Figured I would share the excitement with you guys!

jellyopal2.jpg JellyOpal1.jpg

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FINALLY!

I've been looking at this gorgeous, gorgeous diamond on Jon's site, Distinctivegem.com, since he first put it up YEARS ago. I cannot BELIEVE it hasn't sold in that time! Yes, it's less than a ct and yes, it doesn't crack the 6mm mark, but....

HAVE YOU SEEN IT??

Goodness, gracious me!!

Planning to do a cluster with it as the center at some point, but will heartily enjoy just having it in my collection until then! Will have sides (3mm) cut by Yoram for a finished face up of 12mm, and the platinum setting will be done either by DKJ, SK or CVB - unsure at this point.

HUGELY thrilled to finally be getting this beauty into my collection!

Thank you, @Rhino - I think your August Vintage rounds are the best OECs in the biz!

Last edited:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Love @mrs-b ! Can't wait to see what you do with it. (And, where is a good drool emoji when you need it?!)

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
@mrs-b :clap: Yes that is such a beautiful diamond! So happy you picked that one. I have been looking at it for only a year. That stone has such nice clarity and a facet pattern like a snowflake. Antique colorless OECs are uncommon so even at slightly sub-6 mm that August Vintage Round is an excellent find. It's perfect for a cluster set. Thank you for saving me from succumbing to this light carater, too, 'cuz I already have plenty of loose gems to keep me busy. :D

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These beauties are at my local jeweler. The one closest to my fingertip is .65 14K white gold, and the one that is on my finger is .73 platinum. Same price, I’m a little bit more in love with the platinum one.
954BF04D-F9A6-42CA-8443-07EF670232A9.jpeg

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I've been wanting a zircon bracelet for awhile and finally this week I bought--two! The first arrived with a stone loose in the box and an underwhelming center stone..but her sisters are all lovely puffy crowned old cut beauties so I'm keeping it-- plan to make a bezeled bracelet with them. Then I saw another zircon bracelet and decided to go for it too:dance:
20210504_160015.jpg
20210504_160333.jpg

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
PSers, in contrast to my thread about Your First "Big"/"Real" Jewelry Purchase, I thought I'd start one about Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering.

I have a bit of a dilemma right now on what I'm considering next.... I'm considering a bracelet, but don't wear them often. But there is a particular type I would really like to add to my collection...

I like this question!
It’s always about enjoying what you have already purchased while keeping your eye out for the next piece to add to the collection-
The very last piece I added was an affordable stainless steel and 18 karat gold hinged bracelet.
The next items I would like to add is a 23.6 inch sterling chain to my ever growing troll bead collection and I have a 1.01 princess cut Diamond that I want to put into a gents yellow gold ring.
I’m all over the board in my collecting lately!
I recently found an antique German made silver watch chain and fob of a carousel horse in an antique store in idaho for $20 ! I plan on wearing the 50 gram chain on my grandfathers pocket watch or as a bracelet.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
PSers, in contrast to my thread about Your First "Big"/"Real" Jewelry Purchase, I thought I'd start one about Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering.

I have a bit of a dilemma right now on what I'm considering next.... I'm considering a bracelet, but don't wear them often. But there is a particular type I would really like to add to my collection...

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
FINALLY!

I've been looking at this gorgeous, gorgeous diamond on Jon's site, Distinctivegem.com, since he first put it up YEARS ago. I cannot BELIEVE it hasn't sold in that time! Yes, it's less than a ct and yes, it doesn't crack the 6mm mark, but....

HAVE YOU SEEN IT??

Goodness, gracious me!!

Planning to do a cluster with it as the center at some point, but will heartily enjoy just having it in my collection until then! Will have sides (3mm) cut by Yoram for a finished face up of 12mm, and the platinum setting will be done either by DKJ, SK or CVB - unsure at this point.

HUGELY thrilled to finally be getting this beauty into my collection!

Thank you, @Rhino - I think your August Vintage rounds are the best OECs in the biz!

oooooo we can't wait to see!! this is beautiful!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I *just* splurged on an estate piece from Etsy (RedGinger Jewelry Company)!!!! 3.43 ct Lightening Ridge opal. I cannot wait for her to get resized and arrive so I can post handshots for you all. Tee hee. I keep looking at photos and drooling. Figured I would share the excitement with you guys!

jellyopal2.jpg JellyOpal1.jpg

@briolette wow! this is ahhhmazing! Glad to see someone buy off that Etsy shop. I've been eyeing it for awhile!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results