shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I was supposed to be good bc I just bought Messika butterfly earrings and then I found this Messika rose gold bracelet and decided I had to buy it as well.
So here she is! 9AE059E6-9F85-4327-AB5B-86E5A3780D74.jpeg
08D60810-FC5C-4A64-A849-C88AE282D251.jpeg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I’m glad you asked about my wish list! :) I’ve been thinking of small huggies for quite awhile. I’d love input! For longer term, I would love a bangle. I also want a VCA vintage Alhambra pendant and the 5-motif sweet bracelet. I’m pretty sure those would be rose gold, but I plan to have fun trying all the metals! Maybe a holiday pendant one year would speak to me...

here are the huggie ideas—

Hey KristinTech,

Sorry for my delay in responding. Each time I started to write to you my phone rang!

Huggies are so versatile and classic. I think you are wise to have them on your wish list. I don't have any diamond huggies yet (though they are in my wishlist too!) but I wear plain wg and yg ones all the time.

Looks like you'll need to decide if you want the inside-out type or are okay with diamonds just on the front. Maybe when you feel more comfortable being out and about again, you can try on a several of each kind in different stores and see which style you like best (even browsing at stores that don't quite have the quality you are looking for still can give you insight into what style you want). Awhile back I looked at some inside-out hoops at Jared (gasp!) and while the diamonds where too low clarity, trying them on showed me which size radius hoop and diamond size I liked best.

If you buy Roberto Coin, I hear Saks has a 15% off sale each spring (I think its in May). That's significant savings!

Its funny how similar our wish lists are! I've got hoops and VCA on mine too! I'm following your journey with great interest.

Last edited:

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
These 2 skinny little pretty cuffs arrived today & I love them! They are from Lotus Stone on Etsy & are 1.5mm wide, one in sterling silver & one in solid 14ct yellow gold. My delicate RH bracelet collection seems to be getting a bit out of hand :lol:

Big shout out to @Minx7891 for putting me onto the shop - Kristen was a true gem to deal with, they fit perfectly & her work is so solid & yet so delicate.
PXL_20210210_135020265.jpg PXL_20210210_135030463~2.jpg PXL_20210210_135043225.jpg

I love how they fit on you! The good thing about skinny bangles are that you can add to the stack! :lol: I also like the subtle way they clink. I’m on the bangle kick myself. Particularly for cuffs. I like that I can adjust the fit to my very tiny wrists. I actually just added another cuff to my collection and have another one on the way.:clap: The newest one is the one closest to my elbow. Another Etsy buy. It’s 14k rose gold. I love how the rose gold melt into my skin. I’m actually using my skinny cuff from Lotus Stone as a model for the bracelet that’s in the works. David Klass is repurposing 2 of my pendants into a cuff. I’m so excited! 2E67E213-BA5E-4D3D-94CB-4A54DDF97FCB.jpeg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
This is a work of art!

Thank you! I think the triple halo really helps make the little pink diamond look more substantial on my man hands :lol:

I LOVE this! What a feminine beautiful ring and my heart flutters with a PINK diamond! It looks beautiful on you!

Thank you! Indeed she is a very feminine ring. So sweet and... pink!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'll be re-making *this*. This one is bezel set, tho. The new one will be with claws. Center stone will also be ever so slightly larger. Not enough to make much of a visual difference, tho. All colorless VS/VVS super ideal sides. Center will be 1.38ct F VVS2 Ascendancy by Good Old Gold. 3.5ctw when complete.

SK ring_1_a.jpg

Did you get rid of that one Mrs B? I cannot keep up. That style really suits you.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how they fit on you! The good thing about skinny bangles are that you can add to the stack! :lol: I also like the subtle way they clink. I’m on the bangle kick myself. Particularly for cuffs. I like that I can adjust the fit to my very tiny wrists. I actually just added another cuff to my collection and have another one on the way.:clap: The newest one is the one closest to my elbow. Another Etsy buy. It’s 14k rose gold. I love how the rose gold melt into my skin. I’m actually using my skinny cuff from Lotus Stone as a model for the bracelet that’s in the works. David Klass is repurposing 2 of my pendants into a cuff. I’m so excited! 2E67E213-BA5E-4D3D-94CB-4A54DDF97FCB.jpeg

They look gorgeous on you! I agree, it's sometimes really hard to get a bangle to fit correctly. I have a hinged chunky solid sillver one which fits beautifully, but I don't like the safety catch. And my Tiffany Twist, which I LOVE, had to be a small size to fit more snug on the wrist, but as it's a push on is really uncomfortable to get on & off over my hand. The cuff solution is perfect :appl:

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock

Can you please share the Etsy seller?

They look lovely

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Necklace was a dud.... much thinner than i remembered & the turquoise was very pale.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@KristinTech FYI- I have those BGD huggies in yellow gold. They are very petite. I pretty much only wear mine when
I want a "barely there" kind of look. I would hand them off to my 16 yo DD but she doesnt have pierced ears!

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
Can you please share the Etsy seller?

They look lovely

Thank you! The sellers name is Lovethebugs. I love the bracelet. It’s 4mm wide and 2mm thick. Made to last.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@KristinTech FYI- I have those BGD huggies in yellow gold. They are very petite. I pretty much only wear mine when
I want a "barely there" kind of look. I would hand them off to my 16 yo DD but she doesnt have pierced ears!

@tyty333 Thank you for this feedback! I do want a small huggie/hoop, but I do worry these will be too petite. Although I have very small, attached lobes, I am 5’10 with wavy/curly hair, so I don’t want them to get lost and be worthless. I’ve been holding up my 1.8mm and 2.0 mm pave bands to my ears to see how they look!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey KristinTech,

Sorry for my delay in responding. Each time I started to write to you my phone rang!

Huggies are so versatile and classic. I think you are wise to have them on your wish list. I don't have any diamond huggies yet (though they are in my wishlist too!) but I wear plain wg and yg ones all the time.

Looks like you'll need to decide if you want the inside-out type or are okay with diamonds just on the front. Maybe when you feel more comfortable being out and about again, you can try on a several of each kind in different stores and see which style you like best (even browsing at stores that don't quite have the quality you are looking for still can give you insight into what style you want). Awhile back I looked at some inside-out hoops at Jared (gasp!) and while the diamonds where too low clarity, trying them on showed me which size radius hoop and diamond size I liked best.

If you buy Roberto Coin, I hear Saks has a 15% off sale each spring (I think its in May). That's significant savings!

Its funny how similar our wish lists are! I've got hoops and VCA on mine too! I'm following your journey with great interest.

@RunningwithScissors, For VCA, in my dreamy wishlist, I will walk into a boutique on a family vacation someday soon and just make my decision (I have a very short list!) and have it be a souvenir of the trip! I love the iconic Alhambra. Some political correspondents wear some of the necklaces in interviews, and I pause the tv to call family members in to admire the beauty. Hah!

For these huggies/mini hoops, I do have a small local jeweler that carries Roberto Coin. I’m thinking of buying from them, since I rely on them for repairs and smaller projects. I like them. They’re a great business. It’s possible that they will take my current studs as trade toward a purchase or just outright cash. I need to just email the manager and ask to get the ball rolling. They will also have other huggie options for me to look at... it does feel good to have options!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you for letting me share. My bling don’t get much love irl so it’s nice to be able to share with people who love and appreciate jewelry on PS =)2

So casual you said it but my heart just went dead what a gorgeous masterpiece this is.

Thank you! Your comment made me smile!

And I took a few more pics today cos I “needed” at least one pic where the centre stone is somewhat in focus. Added to my thread so that I don’t derail this one

Post in thread 'Icy’s CS adventures'
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/icy’s-cs-adventures.242237/post-4917830

also @Alex T and @bling_dream19 =)2

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
My husband and I usually don't make a big deal about valentine's day, but when he asked me this year if i wanted anything, i actually had an answer!! (I was hoping he'd ask!!) :Up_to_something:
Heres my new (to me) ruby eternity band!! Its got a few chips and scratches, but shes a lovely old girl.
20210219_152200.jpg

Attachments

• 20210219_152117.jpg
    20210219_152117.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210219_151947.jpg
    20210219_151947.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 20

ean

Brilliant_Rock
My husband and I usually don't make a big deal about valentine's day, but when he asked me this year if i wanted anything, i actually had an answer!! (I was hoping he'd ask!!) :Up_to_something:
Heres my new (to me) ruby eternity band!! Its got a few chips and scratches, but shes a lovely old girl.
20210219_152200.jpg
I love this! A sapphire and a ruby band. *swoon*

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
514CD82D-CE31-494F-8B65-2547E913C3C4.jpeg
My new pale aquamarine. She’s too long for an east west ring so she’s going to be a pendant.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After a year long self imposed jewelry ban, I just purchased two bracelets on eBay. A small (cheap) “starter” tennis bracelet and a toggle bracelet. I’m excited!

1866A937-1565-4C0E-A355-0FE4FA33D076.jpeg 3C1EEC6D-160E-4C2B-B1FC-1B1D9307754D.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results