shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Posted about this in the CS forum, but excited about my first emerald project so thought I’d share here too. I recently purchased a ring with a Colombian emerald (vivd ”Muzo“ green w/insignificant oil per GRS report). My local jeweler is removing the emerald, which will be reset into a simple bezel ring. Should be complete in a couple weeks.

A8C60C9F-3C2C-4967-AFFC-B0F7A1471918.jpeg

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Posted about this in the CS forum, but excited about my first emerald project so thought I’d share here too. I recently purchased a ring with a Colombian emerald (vivd ”Muzo“ green w/insignificant oil per GRS report). My local jeweler is removing the emerald, which will be reset into a simple bezel ring. Should be complete in a couple weeks.

EmeraldRing2.jpg

Both rings are stunning. Will you reset another stone in the bow or remove altogether?

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you. I’m removing the pear basket all together, so it will be a plain ribbon ring for now. I’m told it would be easy enough to attach a new basket later rather than finding a stone to fit this basket.

Look forward to seeing both when finished.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am going to set my Aqua from Jeff W with the Morganite traps that he has cut for me early next year.

The stones were cut in 2016, as it is about time I set them.

DK :))

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Omg I adore the original setting! How unique!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

EmeraldRing2.jpg

Such a lovely "2-fer" I like the ring too.
The emerald color is so vibrant! Love it.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited! I just approved the final CAD for a diamond bangle by DKJ. I have always wanted one that I can wear daily and have spent hours pouring over the posts of others to figure out the right size. David sent a model to try on which really helped. The stones will be 14 to 15 points, D/E color and vs plus clarity. I have seen so many beautiful bracelets. So looking forward to getting mine. 612730D4-716F-46B7-A746-D7B9CC90D430.jpeg BA9824C4-B1A1-4887-872E-A390A2D28413.jpeg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have started to plan for next year, now that I have decided what to make this side of 2020.

DK :))

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought this Burmese red spinel ring in 18k last week. Wasn't initially in love with the setting, but its growing on me. I think I'll wear it for awhile and see. 20201111_170152.jpg 20201111_155302.jpg

I really love this! I have a very similar ring to this, but rather than a central stone it's scattered with tiny multicoloured round sapphires. I don't often reach for it, when when I do I love how heavy & silky it feels on my finger.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not strictly jewelry but there is a lot of blingy diamonds, lol. Omega Speedmaster with MOP dial and diamond bezel.

IMG_8960.jpg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala I love your heart ring!!

I am planning on having something similar made for me, with some old-cuts I've been collecting ...

Enjoy!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala I love your heart ring!!

I am planning on having something similar made for me, with some old-cuts I've been collecting ...

Enjoy!

Ty! Omg! That’s awesome! Can’t wait to see it!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just finished this low budget project. The topaz is from @RunningwithScissors (thanks again!), the setting is a cheap-o from ebay, and my local jeweler set it. It actually came out nicer than I expected. Just a fun cocktail ring for when we are able to do cocktail parties again. Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving!
TopazRing.jpg
TopazRingProfile.jpg

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just finished this low budget project. The topaz is from @RunningwithScissors (thanks again!), the setting is a cheap-o from ebay, and my local jeweler set it. It actually came out nicer than I expected. Just a fun cocktail ring for when we are able to do cocktail parties again. Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving!
TopazRing.jpg
TopazRingProfile.jpg

That setting for sure doesn't look like a cheap-o to me. Your ring will look like a million dollars whenever you get to go to a cocktail party again!

I've been able to persuade DW to start wearing her bling on Saturday nights, even if it's only for dinner at home with me. =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results