shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
@Aussiewen Beautiful blue sapphire in your diamond-encrusted ring! The sapphire tone is very rich and soothing.

@Rfisher Even if the setting is in need of a redo -- I admire the concept. The border reminds me of black licorice candy and the central stone gives me warm fizzles. The gold is inviting in its contrast too. Great beading detail and graceful shape. Looking forward to the version when you get the setting you wanted.

@HS4S_2 Oh golly, what a gorgeous cat's eye emerald and diamonds in that striking vintage ring. Phenomenal gems are a favorite of mine, too, and that one's so rare and nicely colored you definitely scored. Yay.

@FL_runner That's a unique and timeless design. The turquoise is luscious and the star motif is terrific. Thanks for sharing it.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I'm a huge fan of blue zircon, so I jumped at the chance to buy this zircon bar pin! I will be making the stone into a pendant. 20200905_211412.jpg
Kinda like this, I think:
20200909_224040.jpg

And today I impulse bought these little zircon dangles on IG:
20200912_160110.jpg

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Just had these studs fabricated. An asymmetrical pair of 4mm round & heart shaped diamonds bezel-set with miligrain in rose gold. Simple & perfect ♥

icm_fullxfull.278524818_5a333m9hxcow8g8sw4wo~2.jpg
icm_fullxfull.282761105_i7tixywsra8gg4w4o44c~2.jpg

The wait is on! I should get them next week along with a couple of other goodies which also include this antique crescent moon & flower pin that I had turned into a necklace complete with a basket-set 4.5mm old cut diamond with the most beautiful crown & color. I'm in love with that old cut!

Screenshot_20200912-151752.png

Last edited:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thursday was quite a haul! First up is this beautiful .65 omc bought preloved by the lovely @PreRaphaelite and she even found the setting, a beautiful 18kt WG setting! DKJ put in single cut diamonds on the side. I wanted something for my right hand, small and sweet and sparkly :love: 778769
Next up is this beautiful mint garnet bought preloved by the kind @evergreen The color is just soo beautiful, clear, and fresh and fun! DKJ offered this setting to me and I think it's the perfect fit! The diamonds are super sparkly and I love it on my right hand. I need to get better pictures but wanted to post these because I'm excited. 778675
Next are my new diamond studs! .61 each F VS1 ACA's. My first ACA's bought preloved by the one and only @mrs-b 778672
Thanks for looking!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Thursday was quite a haul! First up is this beautiful .65 omc bought preloved by the lovely @PreRaphaelite and she even found the setting, a beautiful 18kt WG setting! DKJ put in single cut diamonds on the side. I wanted something for my right hand, small and sweet and sparkly :love: 20200910_174959.jpg
Next up is this beautiful mint garnet bought preloved by the kind @evergreen The color is just soo beautiful, clear, and fresh and fun! DKJ offered this setting to me and I think it's the perfect fit! The diamonds are super sparkly and I love it on my right hand. I need to get better pictures but wanted to post these because I'm excited. 20200910_174922.jpg
Next are my new diamond studs! .61 each F VS1 ACA's. My first ACA's bought preloved by the one and only @mrs-b 20200910_154851.jpg
Thanks for looking!

Ooh what a fruitful week for you!
All of your buys are luscious!
LOVE that omc, but @PreRaphaelite has the loveliest of things ♥️

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I'm a huge fan of blue zircon, so I jumped at the chance to buy this zircon bar pin! I will be making the stone into a pendant. 20200905_211412.jpg
20200909_224040.jpg

20200912_160110.jpg

LOVE Blue Zircon! :love:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I've been wanting a Diamond Riviera/ Tennis necklace forever! I think this is the finalist...8.54 ctw in Yellow Gold:mrgreen2:

IMG_5448.jpg

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Perfection! Very nice graduation in size :kiss2:
I've been wanting a Diamond Riviera/ Tennis necklace forever! I think this is the finalist...8.54 ctw in Yellow Gold:mrgreen2:

IMG_5448.jpg

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 what beautiful pieces! And classic! Love the mint garnet in the DK ring. It’s perfect!! And aca earrings!! Nice! Enjoy!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

Wow, so pretty!! Do the diamonds always stay facing forward or do they ever flip when you move? Just curious...I would love something similar one day but I need something that stays put.:)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Wow, so pretty!! Do the diamonds always stay facing forward or do they ever flip when you move? Just curious...I would love something similar one day but I need something that stays put.:)

Yes! I did a lot of research. The graduated design helps as does the carat weight. 18”L is also key. I originally wanted a more classic line design but unfortunately those are flippy even at 7 ctw.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
5DF82AD6-74FB-463C-9BEA-E853DEE41701.jpeg
(Temple of Heaven Gunpowder)
with blue sky and green leaf reflections

This ring is going back for a re-do.
It’s pretty, but it is not what it was intended to be, what it could be.

I made design choices that were apparent on the CAD. Those choices (unbeknownst to me) had consequences that the fabricators got to choose the considerations.
Although I would have rather been involved in that original choice making - as my taste and opinions are different - DKJ is the absolute best in situations like this. :)
Oh hello beautiful! I'm totally behind! Glad you are getting what you want. I totally understand the "bench got it and had to make a call" situation.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rfisher -

I love your new ring and think it's a beautiful design. Can you share what wasn't as expected about it? I'd love to know how you're going to improve on it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thursday was quite a haul! First up is this beautiful .65 omc bought preloved by the lovely @PreRaphaelite and she even found the setting, a beautiful 18kt WG setting! DKJ put in single cut diamonds on the side. I wanted something for my right hand, small and sweet and sparkly :love: 20200910_174959.jpg
Next up is this beautiful mint garnet bought preloved by the kind @evergreen The color is just soo beautiful, clear, and fresh and fun! DKJ offered this setting to me and I think it's the perfect fit! The diamonds are super sparkly and I love it on my right hand. I need to get better pictures but wanted to post these because I'm excited. 20200910_174922.jpg
Next are my new diamond studs! .61 each F VS1 ACA's. My first ACA's bought preloved by the one and only @mrs-b 20200910_154851.jpg
Thanks for looking!

@bling_dream19, wow, love all of your new pieces! So glad you have these beauties to add sparkle and joy to your days, enjoy them all!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@asterismdispersion
Thank you! I love your prose as well!

@CSpan =)2

@mrs-b
Sure. The footprint shapes of the onyx pieces is not what was designed/discussed, evident on the CAD.
Glue was never mentioned until I saw it and inquired, but it’s there and applied in a visible grout type fashion. Not as an invisible behind the scenes player.
Changing from buff top to French cut may solve that issue. Removing all halo tilt at all would solve it, but that’s not an option I’d choose. Slightly reducing the most extreme tips of the halo tilt to prevent onyx jutting straight out and not being seated, is an option I think. Outlining each onyx piece in gold isn’t an option I’d choose, either.
So- trying French cut onyx is worth it to me, even though I chose buff top originally as not to clash with the daussi facet pattern.
If that works - I’d then ask to reduce the length and size of the beading, as I feel it was enlarged from what was discussed and is not in proportion as a whole. A handful of gallery joinings are thin solder ‘bridges’, so that can be fixed then too.
I can like it ‘as is’ for what it is, but of course would have rather known beforehand the limitations. If it can be done differently -even if it’s at a different price point - I like to know options.
I’m glad to know you think it’s pretty. Especially since, as you know, your old AVC cluster was one of the inspo points! But I need to explore the ‘what if’ :)

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
I just bought some .60cttw 8mm tiffany victoria inspired marquise earrings for my birthday last month, a 1.8mm thin comfort fit WG band, a .60ct 5 station DBTY style WG necklace, and a butterfly diamond WG necklace. Thankfully, they all have different estimated times for delivery, so they wouldn’t all come at the same time and get me in trouble with the DH. :twisted::lol: The earrings look so much whiter in person, but I can never take a good picture of it. Photos below are seller photos. FB9D1A12-0700-4FB8-B77F-12AB846DC1B2.jpeg
I am also eyeing some heart shaped necklaces, although I am leaning towards ones that are in an invisible setting, like 2 pear shaped diamonds or some princess cuts set seamlessly to make a heart due to budget reasons. Torn between a plain one and one in a micropave halo.:confused: 437D2F2B-2681-4ACA-A769-08E87BAC0DBE.jpeg 8D133E51-5267-491C-BCDB-1D4C34F0C7C0.png

I’ve been dreaming about the Victoria earrings, do you mind if I ask where you got them from?

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
20200909_224040.jpg

20200912_160110.jpg

I love blue zircons too! This big stone is amazing! Your new earrings are beautiful, you will have a perfect ensemble! :D:kiss2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results