shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I keep telling myself that but I’m pretty sure Sako is rolling his eyes every time he wakes up to about 10 thousand messages from me. Patience is not my virtue! Haha! Poor guy!

You and me both, @Spring Day!! I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with Sako most recently. And I can attest to the guy’s patience. I bombard him with messages pre-, during and post-sale :lol: :lol: .
Yet he responds to my questions immediately and respectfully, though I do see the fun side of him.

I can’t wait to see your completed ring, SD! From the looks of it, it’s going to be a stunner :D:appl:.

Last edited:

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Already posted about this in the CS forum, but my padparadscha ring's been completed! The sapphire is 2.21ct, unheated, Sri Lankan origin; setting is matte rose gold and inspired by McTeigue's Flora design:

Indoor pictures:
WeChat Image_20200712210759.jpg WeChat Image_20200713115610.jpg

Outdoor pictures:
WeChat Image_20200717100858.jpg Outdoor.jpg

Attachments

• Outdoor.jpg
    Outdoor.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 18

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Already posted about this in the CS forum, but my padparadscha ring's been completed! The sapphire is 2.21ct, unheated, Sri Lankan origin; setting is matte rose gold and inspired by McTeigue's Flora design:

Indoor pictures:

Outdoor pictures:

Sooooo pretty!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
You and me both, @Spring Day!! I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with Sako most recently. And I can attest to the guy’s patience. I bombard him with messages pre-, during and post-sale :lol: :lol: .
Yet he responds to my questions immediately and respectfully, though I do see the fun side of him.

I can’t wait to see your completed ring, SD! From the looks of it, it’s going to be a stunner :D:appl:.

Yea! He’s a fun guy isn’t he? Easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor! Now, you’ve gotta tell me what you’ve been up to with him!

Musia

Brilliant_Rock

Indoor pictures:

Outdoor pictures:

Amazing, beautiful, outstanding combination of a great stone and a masterfully created setting. Love the color of the gold too!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

Indoor pictures:

Outdoor pictures:

OMG it turned out so great!!!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
84105495-F9A7-4FF5-9A9C-25886420283A.jpeg
My new to me 3.4 TCW eternity band in 18k white gold. I’ll take more photos tomorrow but I’ve never seen as sparkly and white diamonds. Size 5.75. Sorry about my dry Colorado hands.

Attachments

• 98402F1A-37AD-484B-A8D1-9F2D37A2CE9D.jpeg
    98402F1A-37AD-484B-A8D1-9F2D37A2CE9D.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 607CF64A-515C-44A4-90F3-FC5BF48DC54F.jpeg
    607CF64A-515C-44A4-90F3-FC5BF48DC54F.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 18

Begonia

Ideal_Rock

Indoor pictures:

Outdoor pictures:

Beautiful ring and stone!!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Yea! He’s a fun guy isn’t he? Easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor! Now, you’ve gotta tell me what you’ve been up to with him!

Yep, he definitely is! I just purchased a stone from him. I haven’t decided how to set her yet but am thinking of other projects I’d like Sako to do. Tuesday is just a few days away- be sure to post as many pics and vids as you can, please :appl: !

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock

Indoor pictures:

Outdoor pictures:

This is the ideal pad shade in my humble opinion. What a perfect setting for a perfect stone! Stunning all around!! I'm so in love

& Not to be too abrasive, but for god sakes please take some better close ups of your stunning ring woman!!! It deserves some good upclose shots!
;-)

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Getting this possibly next month.

Ooh these with a brunette haired updo would look amazing! (Lol crossing my fingers you have dark hair!) With a few messy pieces falling out and a black dress or simple black top and jeans with black strappy heels!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Ooh these with a brunette haired updo would look amazing! (Lol crossing my fingers you have dark hair!) With a few messy pieces falling out and a black dress or simple black top and jeans with black strappy heels!

I do have a dark brown hair :lol: I have fallen head over heel on rose cut diamonds lately :Up_to_something:

But seriously I am planning to wear this while doing chores and working from home.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I do have a dark brown hair :lol: I have fallen head over heel on rose cut diamonds lately :Up_to_something:

But seriously I am planning to wear this while doing chores and working from home.

Woot woot for brunettes!! (I say this with red hair lol)
And hey....the messy updo still works for chores! Haha

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am planning to have my ring with an Asscher cut natural blue Topaz and step cut white Topaz traps sides from Doug Menadue remade.

The main stone is big and deep, and the gallery of the ring is too plain and boring for my liking.

Planning to add a line of diamonds across the 3 largest sections of the gallery, and a small round diamond in the centre of the largest section in the middle.

No scroll type details as I do not believe they will go well with the cuts of the stones.

Inspiration drawing that I sent to the bench attached. Hopefully, they will be able to do something similar.

DK :))

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I am planning to have my ring with an Asscher cut natural blue Topaz and step cut white Topaz traps sides from Doug Menadue remade.

The main stone is big and deep, and the gallery of the ring is too plain and boring for my liking.

Planning to add a line of diamonds across the 3 largest sections of the gallery, and a small round diamond in the centre of the largest section in the middle.

No scroll type details as I do not believe they will go well with the cuts of the stones.

Inspiration drawing that I sent to the bench attached. Hopefully, they will be able to do something similar.

DK's DM Asscher NB Topaz Remake.png

DK :))

Wow this one is going to be gorgeous!!!!

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Sooooo pretty!

Thank you!

Amazing, beautiful, outstanding combination of a great stone and a masterfully created setting. Love the color of the gold too!

I was a bit afraid the rose gold would be too pinky, but it came out to the right shade of peachiness!

OMG it turned out so great!!!

I'm very happy with how it turned out! The overall look is so delicate and romantic feeling :3

Beautiful ring and stone!!

Thank you!

This is the ideal pad shade in my humble opinion. What a perfect setting for a perfect stone! Stunning all around!! I'm so in love

& Not to be too abrasive, but for god sakes please take some better close ups of your stunning ring woman!!! It deserves some good upclose shots!
;-)

I'm very honored you think that! And yes, I'll definitely continue to take pictures of it; I love this ring so much!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought *this*:

I'm going to remake the one on the left with a sapphire center - also, the sapphire will be larger than the diamond it currently has, so it has more presence:

20200712_112807.jpg

Will have diamond sides, as per the original. Am also doing a curved sapphire and diamond band to go with it. I really wanted spectacular color for this project, as it's small. I LOVE this type of blue and am thinking it will work well in a bezel/flush setting.

Last edited:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock

How are you communicating with him? Email or IG? I have had a project since January and I feel like on IG so much gets forgotten or missed. I know he gets a billion messages a day so of course stuff gets pushed down.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
How are you communicating with him? Email or IG? I have had a project since January and I feel like on IG so much gets forgotten or missed. I know he gets a billion messages a day so of course stuff gets pushed down.

Ask him to have a call. He'll do it.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock

I’ve always messaged him on IG from day one and it’s always been smooth sailing.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought *this*:

I'm going to remake the one on the left with a sapphire center - also, the sapphire will be larger than the diamond it currently has, so it has more presence:

20200712_112807.jpg

Will have diamond sides, as per the original. Am also doing a curved sapphire and diamond band to go with it. I really wanted spectacular color for this project, as it's small. I LOVE this type of blue and am thinking it will work well in a bezel/flush setting.

That blue!!! :kiss2:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock

IG as well, even at odd hours.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been trying to get in contact with Josh Rioux from RIoux Rocks. Zero success. Anyone had any success in making contact with him?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results