shape
carat
color
clarity

Your invaluable opinions requested. Pics posted, I hope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

searching4fire

Rough_Rock
The stats are on another post below, "Opinions on this stone". It is an SI2. Linda said there is a small cluster of dark crystal to the side of the table. However, it faces up eye clean. From the side they are slightly visible when she holds her thumb to the other side of the stone? What do you guys think?
wavey.gif

RB 1.365 7.21-7.23x4.38
1.4 EX.EX.EX.VG.
AGS 0 Hearts and Arrows
Color: H
Clarity: SI2
Depth: 60.7%
Table: 56%
Girdle: 0.7-1.2
Cutlet: PT
Crown Angle: 34.9
Pavillion Angle: 40.8
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Fluorescence: No
$6030

searching4firediamondpic.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks good if the price is right.

Linda has a good reputation so if She says it faces up eye clean then it will.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Nice Ideal Scope. The face on pic looks very nice. The inclusions don't show at all. Looks like a good candidate that should be a great performer!
1.gif

searching4fire

Rough_Rock
Thanks to all for the input. Your valued opinions will weigh heavily on my decision.
wavey.gif

Tek

Rough_Rock
That sucker will sparkle like crazy and look very white. If the inclusion bothers you, then have it sent to a local appraiser for you to view before you purchase it if you have the time.

searching4fire

Rough_Rock
Good morning to all, on the West coast, at least. I was hoping to logon and find more feed back.
8.gif
This is a big decision for me, as it was for all of you. I need more help to get pushed over that edge, or pulled back the edge if that be the case.
21.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
It looks really lovely from the pics. The SI 2 looks minor and not intrusive.
1.gif
Go for it!
9.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Searching: The ideal scope on this diamond looks BEAUTIFUL, and the price is a *great* price for this weight.

The only question left is whether or not the inclusion will bother you. There is a way to set your mind at ease on that......Linda will send the diamond to a credentialed appraiser near you *before* you pay for the stone. You can go to the appraiser and see it for yourself, and if you like what you see, THEN you purchase. There would be no shipping charge if you accept the diamond because Linda includes the first ship free, I think. It really is totally no risk.

If you don't like it, then you incur the shipping charges both ways (about $70), but as you pointed out, this is a *major* purchase. That's a small amount of money to make sure your 6K is well-spent.

Oh, and lastly.....I also own an H, SI2....and I'm SO glad I went SI2. It saved me a TON of money and let me get a larger stone than I could have gotten otherwise. Really a smart purchase if the inclusions are eye-clean!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great. My diamond is 1.35 carat and I love the size! As for the inclusions, you'd have to see the stone yourself to see how easily you can see them and whether or not they bother you.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Not an RB girl, but this looks like it will be a true sparkler! There is almost NO leakage! NICE! Also heard good things about Linda, so if that still makes you uncomfortable, see if you can find a reliable jeweler or gemologist around who can have the stone set to a place accessible to you, and check it out.

When we searched for stones, we did that, and that helped us see that it wasn't the stone for us, but with a hspaed stone, that was the ONLY way to buy something. Round stones can be measured over and over to give you a great indication of it's performance, and IMHO I think this one will be eye clean and lovely! Good luck and let us know! POST PICS!!
9.gif
3.gif

searching4fire

Rough_Rock
Thanks to all for putting my mind at ease a little more. Its hard to make a decision like this site unseen. But, I feel like I can really trust Linda, and also trust your opinions as well. Wow, what an informative site. To all delving into engagement shopping this is the place to be. Be a sponge, and soak up as much info as you can. Then make an educated decison.
21.gif

searching4fire

Rough_Rock
Will be making my decision in the next day or two. I think I know which way I'm leaning, however, any more input would be great. The more the merrier.[:bigsmile:

P.S. I am at the point where I realize that I have a problem. I think I'm addicted to Pricescope. I need diamond rehab.
naughty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results