shape
carat
color
clarity

Your invaluable opinions requested. Pics posted, I hope:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

searching4fire

Rough_Rock
The stats are on another post below, "Opinions on this stone". It is an SI2. Linda said there is a small cluster of dark crystal to the side of the table. However, it faces up eye clean. From the side they are slightly visible when she holds her thumb to the other side of the stone? What do you guys think?
wavey.gif

Web245227MAG.jpg

searching4fire

Rough_Rock
Only the last pic that I downloaded showed up. What did I do wrong? A computer science major I am obviously not.
1.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
You'll have to rename the file(s) to get the pics to post. Once a file name is entered into the system, it cannot be reused.
1.gif

Tek

Rough_Rock
You can only post one picture at time I believe. You can either edit all of you images into one image or you will have to post each image one at a time.

I just bought some SI1 diamonds from Linda and they are beautiful, very eye clean. However, it will depend on your mounting and the size of the diamond. I got earrings so they were smaller diamonds and harder to see. If you are getting a bigger diamond, it might be easier to see. In a Round Brilliant diamond all the facets and light return do a great job of masking the diamonds face up. I have seens some SI2 and SI3 which were completely eye clean face up. Was even hard to find with a loupe. However, looking at it from the side is a different story. Since diamonds are not viewed from the sides, they are graded faceup. It will also depend on the type of setting you will use. Some settings are very good at hiding the side.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results