shape
carat
color
clarity

Your favorite shampoo?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
neat to see what everyone out there is using....

I too use the Chocolate Soy like you Rosebud....
I''ve been using the soymilk line from Sexy for about 2 years....the chocolate version just came out recently, to replace the regular "soymilk" line.

I also like using their "big sexy curls" once in awhile with scrunching and diffusing...I get a lsight wave then.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2006 2:06:51 PM
Author: Rosebud8506
Has anyone tried any products that are designed to enhance blonde/brunette hair? I have used Aveda Blue Malva, and I love the way it brings out blonde highlights - but it doesn't lather up enough for me.

yes! it's a purple shampoo from clairol's profesional line... let me go search it out for you.

eta: here it is! linky

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2006 11:49:36 PM
Author: Sundial

I love the Frederic Fekkai Technician shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair - really first rate products!
I just had my hair done two weeks back and switched to Frederic Fekkai Technician products and love them too! Before I was using Bumble's Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner because I love the way it smells, BUT after using Frederic's stuff, I realize the B&B stuff was leaving a film on my hair. With the Tecnician products, my hair feels clean and conditioned and soft as well. . .the cost is a bit ridiculous. . .this is the only down-side.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2006 4:58:30 PM
Author: MC

Date: 9/23/2006 11:49:36 PM

I love the Frederic Fekkai Technician shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair - really first rate products!
I just had my hair done two weeks back and switched to Frederic Fekkai Technician products and love them too! Before I was using Bumble''s Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner because I love the way it smells, BUT after using Frederic''s stuff, I realize the B&B stuff was leaving a film on my hair. With the Tecnician products, my hair feels clean and conditioned and soft as well. . .the cost is a bit ridiculous. . .this is the only down-side.
I''m looking for a new shampoo, how much is the Frederic Fekkai Technician shampoo?? TIA.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2006 5:22:43 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I''m looking for a new shampoo, how much is the Frederic Fekkai Technician shampoo?? TIA.
At Sephora it is $19.50 for 8 oz and $29.50 for the 16 oz. I bought mine elsewhere, though, and I''m sure I paid more for it, around $25 or so for the smaller bottle.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2006 5:31:53 PM
Author: MC

Date: 10/22/2006 5:22:43 PM
Author: Kaleigh
At Sephora it is $19.50 for 8 oz and $29.50 for the 16 oz. I bought mine elsewhere, though, and I''m sure I paid more for it, around $25 or so for the smaller bottle.
Thanks!!!
1.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2006 3:54:38 PM
Author: jcrow

Has anyone tried any products that are designed to enhance blonde/brunette hair? I have used Aveda Blue Malva, and I love the way it brings out blonde highlights - but it doesn''t lather up enough for me.

yes! it''s a purple shampoo from clairol''s profesional line... let me go search it out for you.

thanks jcrow! I might check into that. i am always up for trying out new products... i have 3 or 4 different brand of shampoos in my shower
9.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a huge Bumble & Bumble fan -- I use their "super gentle" shampoo and the "super rich" conditioner. Try catching it on eBay for a much better price. The smell is very light and clean -- not overpowering like most shampoos. I like to smell my perfume, thank you! But honestly, the shampoo is gentle and safe for my color treated hair, and the conditioner is in fact "super rich" -- it''s very moisturizing.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2006 9:33:28 PM

Date: 10/22/2006 3:54:38 PM

Has anyone tried any products that are designed to enhance blonde/brunette hair? I have used Aveda Blue Malva, and I love the way it brings out blonde highlights - but it doesn''t lather up enough for me.

yes! it''s a purple shampoo from clairol''s profesional line... let me go search it out for you.

thanks jcrow! I might check into that. i am always up for trying out new products... i have 3 or 4 different brand of shampoos in my shower
9.gif
i get it at sally''s. i''ve never seen it at regular stores.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2006 5:54:23 PM
Author: *Lindsey*
I''m a huge Bumble & Bumble fan -- I use their ''super gentle'' shampoo and the ''super rich'' conditioner. Try catching it on eBay for a much better price. The smell is very light and clean -- not overpowering like most shampoos. I like to smell my perfume, thank you! But honestly, the shampoo is gentle and safe for my color treated hair, and the conditioner is in fact ''super rich'' -- it''s very moisturizing.
i was a huge fan of this combo for a while too. now, though, i''m addicted to a much cheaper conditioner. i freakin love it!
it''s Neutrogena Triple Moisture® Daily Deep Conditioner. i''ve found nothing conditions like this stuff!

Pd_00204_00_lg.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I went to Sephora today at the mall and got the Frederic Fekkai Technician shampoo and conditioner and also bought his instant detangler. Sometimes, I just need a little detangler rather than a conditioner. Will try them out tomorrow morning!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Lisa the Frederick Fekkai Technician products are wonderful!!! Yes the price is ridiculous, but they work so well. Let us know what you think.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2006 8:52:44 PM
Lisa the Frederick Fekkai Technician products are wonderful!!! Yes the price is ridiculous, but they work so well. Let us know what you think.
Loved it. Now I''m in trouble, LOL!!!
3.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2006 5:58:58 PM

i was a huge fan of this combo for a while too. now, though, i''m addicted to a much cheaper conditioner. i freakin love it!
it''s Neutrogena Triple Moisture® Daily Deep Conditioner. i''ve found nothing conditions like this stuff!
I use this sometimes too along with the shampoo. Usually, I have two or three sets of hair products in my shower. . .right now my line up is: frederick ferraki, the neutragena stuff, and something from Japan (that I wish I could find in the US. . .I''ve twice had to have it shipped from Singapore via friends as I cannot find *any* online store that sells it
7.gif

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever tried one of Philosophy''s 3-in-1s as a shampoo? I know the labels says you can do this and I LOVE these washes and use them exclusively (currently have three open bottles in my bath), but am afraid to use them on my color-treated hair.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC, no matter what a product says, hair and body are different to me and I would not use on item on all of me. I have dry thick curly hair that I color and blow out, and something I would use on my skin I just do not think would work well on the hair...jmho...

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i agree diamondfan. i can''t even use 2 & 1 shampoo & conditioners. they leave my hair yuck
14.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2006 5:46:55 PM
i agree diamondfan. i can''t even use 2 & 1 shampoo & conditioners. they leave my hair yuck
14.gif
Only my kids, who have amazing, thick but not coarse and healthy shiny great hair can use stuff like that...no way can I!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I hate shampoo + conditioners (2 in 1) on my hair - just doesn''t work!!! i need the extra conditioning for my color treated/dry/thin hair.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2006 5:58:58 PM

Date: 10/23/2006 5:54:23 PM
Author: *Lindsey*
I''m a huge Bumble & Bumble fan -- I use their ''super gentle'' shampoo and the ''super rich'' conditioner. Try catching it on eBay for a much better price. The smell is very light and clean -- not overpowering like most shampoos. I like to smell my perfume, thank you! But honestly, the shampoo is gentle and safe for my color treated hair, and the conditioner is in fact ''super rich'' -- it''s very moisturizing.
Thanks for the tip jcrow.
I went to the store and got this. I used it today; love it! Love the smell and how my hair looks and feels. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results