shape
carat
color
clarity

Your fave vintage online stores

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
If you can be pressed to divulge :)

In Australia we are sadly quite limited in terms of vintage jewellery options and I watch a few stores on Etsy and insta but if anyone has places they think are worth watching or following would love to know.
I read the sticky posts but perhaps some gems are not on there

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Jogani's stones. So much. Jogani.com I think it is. But search him on IG too because he posts incredible things.

Adam from Old world diamonds has the best and most diverse selection of old cuts anywhere IMO.

Grace from Jewels by Grace has some very yummy pieces.

Then there is Sincityfinds. She finds some amazing pieces at great prices. Love her IG. And she is also on etsy I think as well as her own website.

Gildedlane has amazing pieces too. On IG and etsy and I think she has her own website as well.

There are more but right now I am drawing a blank. I will return with more recs as they come to me.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks @missy really appreciate you sharing

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
Hey @maryjane04 thank you was following a couple of those but thrilled to find additional options

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Hey @maryjane04 thank you was following a couple of those but thrilled to find additional options

Did I also mention Ivy and Rose? You're probably already following them.

I found a few recently of Aussies selling on Facebook. They don't actually have a store, I think it depends on what you're looking for...

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
Me toooo it is taking forever it seems

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
Hello fellow Aussie. I follow a bunch of people on Instagram and Etsy.

Alex Park of Parks Fine group on insta for lovely loose diamonds

CJD Sako on insta

Gems4eva on insta - Tracey is a fellow Aussie too

I found this Aussie store on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/barnabyandcojewelry/

Alex's stuff are to die for! I always miss the sales as im not on IG often enough!

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
Im in Canada, and just bought a little (my first) OEC Art Deco ring from Jane Vining. She was great to work with, and I actually picked it up in person. She is local to Ontario, but told me she is on Ruby Lane and sells a lot to the States! :)

20200924_150853.jpg

On Etsy I bought from Maejean off Etsy they were really good to deal with as well, a lot of their stones are lab stones though, I did buy a vintage real moonstone ring from them.

I too window shop with Alex from Parks fine groups, jewels by grace, the treasure hunting queen and sin city finds. Too bad I'm not in the states, actually, its better haha my wallet thanks me! As duties, currency conversion and brokerage hurts the bottom line. But so much eye candy to see!!

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks @missy @Cina_s and @mommylawyer

I too watch Alex Parks I am more into vintage and coloured stones at the moment but when I can afford a larger diamond I will be sitting up all night stalking some of these vendors

I often look at the price and get an idea of what conversion will be in my head and think “oh that’s not too bad” then I actually convert it on PayPal and add shipping etc and I have to let it go lol

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
hahaa I'm the same. the conversion and duties makes it hard to open up my wallet. But choices are so much better in the States.

If ur here in Canada you can try 100ways they have some vintage. But not like Grace's high end vintage. Less OEC and OMC choices there. But some fun 60s to 80s styles and some other older vintage pieces too. I've bought a few things there and its great for me in Canada as there is no duties and free shipping.

I too love colour stones and vintage too!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Alex's stuff are to die for! I always miss the sales as im not on IG often enough!

Yes omg I missed those bracelets he had this morning :cry2::cry2:

Beautiful-disaster

Shiny_Rock
I’m in Australia and have noticed there are a few Australian groups on FB the exclusively auction and sell antique and vintage jewellery. I have also noticed the same pieces then getting sold for more through Etsy and eBay afterwards. You really are taking a big chance that the piece is what they say it is though. ‍♀️
Still worth a look.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks

I often look at the price and get an idea of what conversion will be in my head and think “oh that’s not too bad” then I actually convert it on PayPal and add shipping etc and I have to let it go lol

Our exchange rate is pretty sad and then the taxes too. Hopefully we get some more good antique shops locally.

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock

Aerielle Max

Shiny_Rock
:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:
Oh my...thank you for sharing those shops. Will check them now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results