shape
carat
color
clarity

You snooze, you lose.

4Sophie

Rough_Rock
Hi all you diamond experts. I asked your opinion before, but I missed out because I dragged my feet. Now I would like to ask your opinions again.
Below are 5 Gcal certified Lab Diamonds. I notice differences in the fire, and wonder about the % of the star facets and the lower half pavilion length, table size and how it affects the overall appearance of the stone. We are splitting hairs here, but I would appreciate your comments none the less.
Please be so kind as to comment on these stones and tell me your preferences. Also....can you see any strain lines in any of these?
THANK YOU ALL!

!. Gcal LG320483247
2. Gcal LG320483270
3. Gcal LG321050121
4. Gcal LG321050378
5. Gcal LG321050377

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
You may wish to include links to the diamonds, not just the lab report numbers as some may consider the extra step of opening up a new tab, going to the GCAL website, and entering in the reports to look them up a couple steps too many.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks DejaWiz! *Disclaimer: I am some people!

Alright, yeah, those are great matches, once they are "in real life" and not magnified a thousand times on a computer screen, any differences will be insignificant.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

4Sophie

Rough_Rock
You may wish to include links to the diamonds, not just the lab report numbers as some may consider the extra step of opening up a new tab, going to the GCAL website, and entering in the reports to look them up a couple steps too many.

Thank you...I am a little technologically challenged ....sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for looking and thanks for taking the time to post what I could not!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

4Sophie

Rough_Rock
4Sophie, if you want to push towards colorless, then here are some options for you to check out:

I love these two.

I agree with the others, though--you'd be hard-pressed to tell them apart.

Thank you for looking at the stones and indicating a preference! I sincerely appreciate it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results