shape
carat
color
clarity

You - Season 3 - Love Quinn's Engagement/Wedding ring - help locate!

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock
Hi all! Well, I fell in love with the Netflix show You. I am really hooked (and no doubt a therapist might be able to shed some light on the intense enjoyment I get from watching it). Anyhow, I really like the lead actors and enjoy the over the top story-line. I also ADORE the wedding/engagement ring that Love Quinn seems to be wearing in Season 3. It looks like a marquise shaped ruby in a diamond halo (I have a thing for rubies). It sort of has a vintage 80's feel to the ring. I wanted to see if anyone else had a better idea on the design, and secondly, has anyone seen something similar for sale lately? I was just about to hit our local pawn shop when it was abruptly shuttered during the most recent Omicron surge. Thank you!
hungover-love-you-s3e6.jpg 615b8a951725d20018b7bdb5.jpeg

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t tell much from the photos but is it a central ruby with a diamond halo? So a bit like Sarah Ferguson’s engagement ring to Prince Andrew (dare I say that name :roll:).
A2791830-F27B-495A-A469-36327FB7708F.jpeg

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How fun! I watched the first season of You and it was so good, but so disturbing to me that I couldn’t watch it anymore :lol:. Penn Badgley plays that character flawlessly!
Here’s another picture of the ring I found. It definitely looks like a 80’s/90’s marquise ruby halo on a plain yellow gold band. BD24EC8A-B36C-4BC4-A526-6BB31E94322D.jpeg
I did a quick search on eBay for “yellow gold marquise ruby diamond halo ring” and then selected used, and a bunch of rings came up. Here’s one that looked similar to me.
It might just take a little time scrolling through eBay and Etsy to find the one that speaks to you.

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock
How fun! I watched the first season of You and it was so good, but so disturbing to me that I couldn’t watch it anymore :lol:. Penn Badgley plays that character flawlessly!
Here’s another picture of the ring I found. It definitely looks like a 80’s/90’s marquise ruby halo on a plain yellow gold band. BD24EC8A-B36C-4BC4-A526-6BB31E94322D.jpeg
I did a quick search on eBay for “yellow gold marquise ruby diamond halo ring” and then selected used, and a bunch of rings came up. Here’s one that looked similar to me.
It might just take a little time scrolling through eBay and Etsy to find the one that speaks to you.

How did I miss this photo?? Its exactly what I needed! Thank you~I am heading to Ebay right now!

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock
I can’t tell much from the photos but is it a central ruby with a diamond halo? So a bit like Sarah Ferguson’s engagement ring to Prince Andrew (dare I say that name :roll:).
A2791830-F27B-495A-A469-36327FB7708F.jpeg

Her ruby is so fabulous...too bad it came from Prince Andrew (not a fan obviously!) But the ring is fabulous. I have always loved her ring and I wonder if one of her daughters will inherit it someday. I would love to see more ruby pieces!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I immediately DM'd him and by the time he got back to me it was gone. But, he is going to look in his inventory for a marquise ruby and go from there. So I may have a David Klass ruby ring yet!

Not that it matters- but I don’t think this was ever posted by DK as as item for sale? So I don’t think you missed out on a sale by the time he got back to your DM.
I think this ring was done a few years ago for a PS’er with a family stone.
It is gorgeous design. She did well :love:

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock
Not that it matters- but I don’t think this was ever posted by DK as as item for sale? So I don’t think you missed out on a sale by the time he got back to your DM.
I think this ring was done a few years ago for a PS’er with a family stone.
It is gorgeous design. She did well :love:

Thank you. David Klass was kind enough to offer to look for a ruby in my price range. I am waiting to hear back from him. Thanks for the information!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock

HOLY MOLY! Someone's a happy camper because its gone from their Etsy store. Lucky ruby lover!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results