shape
carat
color
clarity

**You Make the Call**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mjmtaiwan

Rough_Rock
Here are 4 Oval stones. One of these luck stones will be graced with a permanent perch upon my beloved''s finger... help pick the lucky stone!... please give a few comments on your opinion. The winner will be the center stone for a 3 stone collection. - Thanks in advance!

chart.jpg

mjmtaiwan

Rough_Rock
I forgot to mention, I'm going to DirtCheapDiamonds.com to see the stones, Fredrick, Md.

Any comments on them?

Thanks again!!

mjmtaiwan

Rough_Rock
Hate to keep adding on here but... what about the medium fluorance on two of the stones? Will it seriously effect the beauty of the stones?

Thanks again!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
My opinion, but I would think more than Faint Flour in a D could make the diamond appear oily or milky.

Haven't branched out beyond rounds to be knowledgeable enough to help you otherwise.

Good Luck in your search!
1.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
#2, #3 and #4 look very nice. Faint fluorescence with D color is still fine. As for medium, well, why don't you give them a call and ask about problmes like milkyness or cloudyness? Usually medium fluor isn't an issue, but in D color it might be. Proportions are good on all stones --#1 is a bit deep and looks quite smaller, even though it's the bigger. Are you able to get a Sarin for them?

mjmtaiwan

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for your comments. As for milkyness I have asked and was assured that these particular stones do not show any. However, I will have to wait and see.

I don't believe Sarin reports are available.

I will be taking my final choice to Martin Fuller, the Northern Virginia appraser who is mentioned many times here, who will, I trust, keep me from buying foolishly.

Any comments on overall value?

Thanks again!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I can't comment too much on cut as I don't know the correct parameters for ovals. Off the cuff, I like #4 the best. I like med fluor in a G & the stone appears to be larger. I think your eyes will be able to judge which one you think is best.

Please let us know. Good luck.

mjmtaiwan

Rough_Rock
Thanks Fire & Ice... I'm leaning toward that one as well... we will see on Monday!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results