shape
carat
color
clarity

You have GOT to see the CADs for my custom pendant!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
They just came back from WF and all I can saw is WOW!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

LW-PendantCAD2.jpg

LW-PendantCAD1.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! You did good! I love how you can see the chain going through the top too. And the CADs are so lifelike!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! I like the open ends at the top and bottom and the way the chain goes through the top. Should be lovely!

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That looks awesome! It's actually coming to life. I'm so happy for you!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Stunning. :tongue:

Just curious, though. What is holding the two halves together? :?:

Edit - I think I can see the baskets for the diamonds in the first CAD. I suppose that is it.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really really like it! Toooootally cool!

Since they are just CADs not the piece...could they do it without prongs?
That's what CAD is for, to help visualize the look before the piece is made.

AnneinGA

Shiny_Rock
so pretty!

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

very distinctive~ great presence =)

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

It really is coming to life and now I can't wait to see the finished pics. I reallllly need a rapping my fingers on the table smiley now. I've had custom stuff done before, but I've never worked with CADs before. It's always been carved wax before

Fly Girl, you saw it right, the baskets will hold the halves together. I imagine they'll be pretty hard to see from most angles.

kenny said:
I really really like it! Toooootally cool!

Since they are just CADs not the piece...could they do it without prongs?
That's what CAD is for, to help visualize the look before the piece is made.

They'll be doing it with prongs, but not like you see in the CAD. I've asked for white gold heads with tiny claw prongs. I also asked them to shift the openings for the chain to pass through upward just a hair. I can't wait to see it!!!!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!!!!! It is really going to be a wonderful, signature piece. I love distinctive one-of-a-kind pieces and can't wait to see the finished product. You did a great job on the design -- WELL DONE! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, WOWEE!!! That loos sensational! You've done a fantastic job, I can't wait to see the finished product! Yummy yummy! :love: :love: :love:

RedRobbin

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pendant!! I just love custom pieces! Good job designing it!

Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Cachette :))

myprecious

Rough_Rock
Andelain, when I saw these photos, I literally gasped. It is a truly breathtaking and distinctive design. Can't wait to see the real thing! :)

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
do you need my mailing address or do you have it when you send it to me? ;-)

LOVE IT!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I love it even better because it is in yellow gold, my favourite! :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice!

I like the open top a lot, and the way the rope chain goes through - very modern and striking :sun:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
HappyNewLife said:
do you need my mailing address or do you have it when you send it to me? ;-)

LOVE IT!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey, I've tried that a couple of times myself. Wonder why it never works...............

Thanks everyone! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

I'm already getting like :errrr: just waiting to hear back about a minor tweak I asked for. Whatever will I do during the time it's in production?!?!?!?! :knockout:

DiamondCat

Shiny_Rock
WOW that is going to be one STUNNING pendant. :love: i was following your other thread with the drawings and it's all finally coming to life! the diamonds in there will look amazing for sure!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! How much longer do you have to wait???? :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous :love:
This is my favorite pendant design -- I love the proportions and the way it is suspended on the chain. You did great :appl:

ETA: I hope WF adds this to their regular line!!!!

Cushion

Rough_Rock
All I can say is WOW!!! That looks amazing! I love the open ends.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, ladies!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: I'm chewing my nails here waiting for the final CAD with a slight revision. I hope it goes faster after that! :errrr:

DiamondCat, I love your avatar!

Portree said:
This is my favorite pendant design -- I love the proportions and the way it is suspended on the chain. You did great :appl:

Thank you so much for saying that! :wavey: I never gave much thought to WF adding it because it's so different and completely my idea, but if they even think about it they'd better call it the Andelain! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Andelain said:
Thanks, ladies!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: I'm chewing my nails here waiting for the final CAD with a slight revision. I hope it goes faster after that! :errrr:

DiamondCat, I love your avatar!

Portree said:

Thank you so much for saying that! :wavey: I never gave much thought to WF adding it because it's so different and completely my idea, but if they even think about it they'd better call it the Andelain! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Andelain,

Really stylish design.
Any idea why they didn't make the outside part one piece and had to make it two YG pieces that are held together?

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
ChunkyCushionLover said:
Andelain,

Really stylish design.
Any idea why they didn't make the outside part one piece and had to make it two YG pieces that are held together?

Thanks CCL! :wavey:

They could have easily made the outside one piece, and it would have probably been easier to make. But it would have been a completely different look that what I accomplished here. I think the split is what makes it so pretty and unique.

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Andelain said:
ChunkyCushionLover said:
Andelain,

Really stylish design.

Thanks CCL! :wavey:

They could have easily made the outside one piece, and it would have probably been easier to make. But it would have been a completely different look that what I accomplished here. I think the split is what makes it so pretty and unique.

Looking forward to the final piece. With two pieces does that mean you can open it?

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
ChunkyCushionLover said:
Looking forward to the final piece. With two pieces does that mean you can open it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that's an idea, then I could change out the stones too. :naughty: Maybe get some rubies to put in there if the mood strikes me. :bigsmile:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Andelain, it is soo beautiful! I'm GREEN with ENVY! I want one too! =)

Seriously I wish you all the best and can't wait to see the finished product. :appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
DiamondCat said:
WOW that is going to be one STUNNING pendant. :love: i was following your other thread with the drawings and it's all finally coming to life! the diamonds in there will look amazing for sure!!

Thanks DiamondCat. It's really something to see it finally come to life too. It was 'born' years ago as a sketch done on the back of an old invoice for some computer parts, but I didn't have the means to have it made back then, so it stayed a dream for years. Finally the opportunity presented itself and making/watching it happen is just so cool. The final CADs came back today, and it looks just like the picture I've seen in the mind's eye for all these years. The folks at WF have done an incredible job so far of getting my crappy sketches and descriptions fine-tuned into what you see here. I gave the go-ahead and now it's in Production's hands. Anyone want to hang around and watch me twitch in anticipation? :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:

LW-PendantFinalCAD3.JPG

LW-PendantFinalCAD2.JPG

LW-PendantFinalCAD1.JPG

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Looks great...and what a difference the white prongs make!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results