shape
carat
color
clarity

You guys gave me the courage to try to right an old wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was all pre-PS, of course; and it doesn''t paint ME in the most favorable light. But, I''m so pleased that I''m attempting to rectify this situation: Here goes. Four years ago my husband bought me a 5+ carat tennis bracleet from a beautiful independent B&M. He was a good customer, btw,and bought me many gift there. (@$12K). When I had the bracelet sized 4 diamonds/links were removed. In an impulsive act I handed over the 4 diamonds, my gorgeous, clean .70 tcw studs and $500 cash and traded them fot a pair of 1 ctw earrings - can you immagine - the whole transaction took place when I went to pick-up the bracelet and took all of 10 minutes! Well, the earrings are very white and sparkly, but do have inclusions - I''ve NEVER been happy about what I did, but I guess I was too embarassed to confront it. Well, last week I wrote the jeweler a letter (we don''t live in that state anymore). Two days later the owner called me back, and called 2 more times before he reached me. I''m going to return the earrings and get some that I''m really happy about. I know this is a crazy, rambling rant, but I''m so happy I asserted myself. You guys gave me the confidence to do this. I''ll keep you posted on the final outcome. I really doubt he''s going to leave me unhappy again.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you! Get something really pretty!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful and refreshing story! Good for you and good for your jeweler for taking care of you. Please keep us posted!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonderful, and you know you have a good B&M jewelry when they want to make things right and make you happy. I''m so glad you are going to pick out something you love!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great story! I hope that you find earrings you are happy with; I look forward to your update when you get them!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just love happy endings . . . and this sounds like it''s gonna be one!

Please come back and show us what you get and hooray for you!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That''s a great story, thanks for sharing it. I am so glad to hear your jeweler is being so obliging (as they should be). Come back with lots of pics!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad they are going to take care of you.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank-you so much for your kind words, everyone - they''re being shipped off tomorrow!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well - they''re on their way. I didn''t anticipate feeling bad at all, but I did feel a teeny bit like I''d betrayed my earrings that I''ve worn 24/7 for the past 4 years through all the ups and downs. I hope they go to someone who appreciates them!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Good for you! I hope you''re happy with your next pair!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve done impulsive things like that too. I am glad your story has a happy ending!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad it worked out for you! What a nice owner.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results