shape
carat
color
clarity

You come face to face with your DH''s mistress...

If you came into contact with your DH''s mistress you would:

• Hold your head up high and walk away. You don''t associate with baser society!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 2. Confront her and calmly tell her what you think of her.

• Hiss and curse at her, holding back nothing.

• Attack her, b*tch slap her, pull her hair out, going for full disfigurement.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/24/2010 7:32:37 PM
Author: jas
Date: 3/24/2010 7:13:39 PM

Author: monarch64

Date: 3/24/2010 6:09:16 PM

Author: Maisie

Date: 3/24/2010 5:47:23 PM

Hugs, Maisie.

Why do I feel like ''junk punch'' should be hyphenated, but ''vag punch'' should not.

Also, off-topic (how unusual for me): I''m tempted to make ''junk punch'' the house drink at my next party.

As far as mistresses...hairy eyeball, but no comments from me to her. DH, on the other hand, would get an earful.

luv12.gif

I love your posts Jas.

Me three!!! Jas--do share the Junk Punch recipe should you actually concoct (npi) one. I would love to collaborate if necessary. You could also come up with some interesting ''divorce party'' drinks. ''Bitch'' label wine must be included as an offering, and Arrogant Bastard beer might also be appropriate...wow--I could have entirely too much fun just prepping a drink menu for such an occasion.

Hmmm, the drinks at a ''I met my DH''s mistress'' party:

Pot shots of tequila.

Bitch N'' Whine glasses.

I''m Waaaay (Wine) Cooler than She Is.

You Have a (Mar)tini Peenie.

Served with Bitters, of course.

And the Junk Punch, and unfortunately, I can picture what would go in it, but totally inappropriate.

Love the (Mar)tini peenie w/ bitters. I just added you to my soulmates list with an asterisk for totally outstanding. LOL!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would be bland in person. But, I would make up a bunch of shirts that said "Mistress'' name is a big fat w****) and set stacks of them out in various places. (If she knew he was married. If not, then it''s kinda hard to place a lot of blame on her.) I would spray paint I Cheated On My Wife on my husbands vehicles. I would take everything I possibly could from him. And he best sleep w/one eye open lest I take appendages as I saw fit.

April20

Ideal_Rock

Hugs, Maisie.

Why do I feel like ''junk punch'' should be hyphenated, but ''vag punch'' should not.

Also, off-topic (how unusual for me): I''m tempted to make ''junk punch'' the house drink at my next party.

As far as mistresses...hairy eyeball, but no comments from me to her. DH, on the other hand, would get an earful.

luv12.gif

I love your posts Jas.

Me three!!! Jas--do share the Junk Punch recipe should you actually concoct (npi) one. I would love to collaborate if necessary. You could also come up with some interesting ''divorce party'' drinks. ''Bitch'' label wine must be included as an offering, and Arrogant Bastard beer might also be appropriate...wow--I could have entirely too much fun just prepping a drink menu for such an occasion.
Pot shots of tequila.
Bitch N'' Whine glasses.
And the Junk Punch, and unfortunately, I can picture what would go in it, but totally inappropriate.
I think I just choked on my dinner from laughing. I am totally serving this menu if ever appropriate, which I hope it''s not. But it does make me want to throw a party with cleverly named drinks. :)

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 2:02:05 PM
Author: kenny
I would simply walk away from the other party.

They don''t matter.

The only conversation I''d have would be with my SO.

Unfortunately I lived through this scenario in my younger days. He was a SO, saw them walking down the street, hand in hand, she beautiful,happy with him - she locked eyes with me, gave me a positively triumphant, and gloating stare, but I walked on by, said nothing, never said another word.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn't read all the responses. Wanted to vote but their wasn't an option for me.

To me as mad as I would be at her..... It's really not her , it's DH I would be furious with!!!!!!

Give me an option of doing something to DH?? That makes more sense...

There are many women out there, if he does it with one, he'll do it with another....

Why get mad at the woman?? I'd be more pissed at DH!!!

Not to say, I give the woman a free pass, I'd want to mess her up good too.

BUT my initial anger would be at DH.
29.gif

We went through this with my best friend from High school. It was an awful mess.
15.gif

But I am the type if I came face to face with her, I'd walk right by and not say a word.

What could she say to me?? It's done...
38.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I voted the fourth option. Mostly because I know that I would never win in a full on b**ch fest, and I wouldn't be able to think quickly enough to put a coherent sentence together. But... be silent in the situation and destroy her and DH later?? Definitely.
27.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
A woman called my mom when I was 4 and told my mother she was my father''s lover and that she wanted him. My mom said, and I quote, "You can have him." and she left him. My father then proceeded to dump the stupid bitch lover. Despite his philandering ways, he was always crushed my mother left him and he didn''t stick around with the "other" woman for a day.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 1:32:09 PM
Author: whitby_2773
great thread, TGal!

it''d depend if i still loved him or not.

if i loved him, i think seeing her would break my heart, because ''she'' was what he wanted, and not me. i''d walk away feeling destroyed.

but if i didn''t love him, i''d be more likely to walk up to her and say:

''Congratulations. You just won yourself a reeeeeeeeeeal dog. Oh - and by the way - don''t count on the money.''

(i have a family half full of attorneys)
hehe - I''ve never been cheated on that I knew of at the time. I had a boyfriend, Matt, who hooked up with a very good friend of mine almost directly after we broke up and I thanked her. I thanked her for helping me end a dysfunctional relationship that I was not mature enough to end on my own at the time. Later I found he''d cheated on me with some other friend of mine and I honestly didn''t care at all at that point.

I''ve made it clear to my husband that if he ever cheated I wouldn''t leave but that I would consider myself free to have an affair of my own at some point without any guilt. He doesn''t like that idea at all. I tell him well - don''t cheat then!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
My Mom was a cheater.. I remember coming home after school, I was in the first grade....

Her door was locked, she was having her portrait painted. I learned early on, you just move on and don't ask questions...

Turns out that painter, or artist as my Mom said. Wanted her to move to Paris...

She was ready to leave with him.

BUT he changed his mind and left without her.

And ya wonder why I don't get her, she would have left me.... without a blink of an eye.....

I guess at that point, I lost trust in every person that was close to me..

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Hummm, what is her goal?

If she is just using my DH for sex, I''d love to meet her for coffee and discuss the fact that he is lousy in bed and could use a few lessons!

If she wanted a marriage partner out of him, I would ensure that she got him. And my in-laws.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/25/2010 3:12:30 AM
Author: reader
Hummm, what is her goal?

If she is just using my DH for sex, I''d love to meet her for coffee and discuss the fact that he is lousy in bed and could use a few lessons!

If she wanted a marriage partner out of him, I would ensure that she got him. And my in-laws.
rotflmao2.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d be so pissed with him-he''s the one I made vows with. I don''t think I''d confront her but he''d better watch out-I''m pretty good at castration at this stage of college!

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
I''d leave them to it (after metaphorically knocking their heads together, at least
3.gif
); a partner that would sooner cheat than communicate isn''t worth much else IMO.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted for calm and zen, but I would take hubby for every penny if he gave her better jewelry than he gave me.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Madame Bijoux, you are absolutely correct. Sex is one thing, but if he gave her better or paid more attention to her, ah then...there would be war, and I would win.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I think I would be so angry at DH that I wouldn''t have left the house in the first place... I''d be too busy castrating him.
4.gif

In all seriousness though... I think I would walk away. Someone who wrecks a family like that is beneath me.

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/25/2010 8:42:10 AM
Author: redfaerythinker
I think I would be so angry at DH that I wouldn''t have left the house in the first place... I''d be too busy castrating him.
4.gif

In all seriousness though... I think I would walk away. Someone who wrecks a family like that is beneath me.
+1

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 1:26:23 PM
Author: panda08
I never understood why the men and women, who are confronted with their SOs and ''other person,'' would attack the other person. If that happened to me, while I wouldn''t have the ''warm fuzzies'' for the other woman, surely, I would kick DH''s a** before I''d kick her''s.

I agree completely with this - my husband has been warned :) we actually talked about this at work yesterday!

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
I''d walk away - pack up my things, take the dog and the cat, and go. No words and no tears. If DH cheated on me I think he''d no longer be privvy to my emotional state. I''ve got close friends and family for that. Any division of property, etc. can be handled through an intermediary.

And the mistress? Wouldn''t care. I''d rather not know who she was, honestly. It''d give me one more person to focus my anger on, and I have better things to do with my life.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 1:35:28 PM
Author: purselover
I voted 1 - ultimately it would''ve been my DH''s mistake, he''s the one married to me and who messed up. A random woman owes me nothing, and flipping out on her isn''t going to change what happened and probably won''t make me feel any better long term. Short term sure, but long term yelling and hitting won''t make my marriage any better, and plotting against her would consume too much negative energy and inhibit me from moving on. In the end I''d just be hurting myself by wasting energy on revenge rather than fixing my marriage. I do believe that if DH cheated on me I would be to some extent responsible, a small extent but still there. The majority of people don''t cheat for no reason and it''s not the mistresses fault he did. He controls his own actions! It''d be nice if women or men never slept with other people''s spouses but they do and I can''t control that all I can do is try to have the best marriage I can to prevent that.

DH on the other hand would feel my wrath and I wouldn''t hesitate to yell at him, because to be honest he''d be the one I was really mad at not some random woman

Ditto to all of this.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2010 7:53:49 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
I voted for calm and zen, but I would take hubby for every penny if he gave her better jewelry than he gave me.

Right there with you on this one Bijoux.. the gating issue... so fast forward, years later he comes back... oh the worst mistake ever he moans.... I learn he gave her a 4 carat princess cut. That was it.... the line drawn in the sand.... fortunately meet my current DH in this same time period who treats me like his Princess cut....fidelity is one of his core values, and I love him for it.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 1:31:54 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Forget her. My husband would be on the receiving end of my rage.

I have no use for getting involved with the trash that gets involved with married men.

I''m with you on this one. HE''D be the one who betrayed me, not the no-name sl*t-box who slept with him. Sure, I''d be angry with her but I''d be far more upset with my husband & choose to save my energy for his beat-down.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2010 3:29:48 PM
Author: Aloros
I''d walk away - pack up my things, take the dog and the cat, and go. No words and no tears. If DH cheated on me I think he''d no longer be privvy to my emotional state. I''ve got close friends and family for that. Any division of property, etc. can be handled through an intermediary.

And the mistress? Wouldn''t care. I''d rather not know who she was, honestly. It''d give me one more person to focus my anger on, and I have better things to do with my life.

This is a very mature and classy response!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

Hugs, Maisie.

luv12.gif

I love your posts Jas.

Pot shots of tequila.

Bitch N'' Whine glasses.

You could seriously sell drink mixes with these names and make a KILLING... Divorce parties are increasing in popularity. If people buy divorce-themed cakes, they''d certainly buy divorce-themed alcohol.

6a00d8341c019753ef01156f2b2b5a970c-320wi.jpg

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure whether that divorce cake is more funny, sad, or alarming..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results