shape
carat
color
clarity

Yoo-hoo TyTy! Bluenile Diamond Bar Bracelet

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Tyty! The BN diamond bar bracelet is dainty but it carries a sparkly punch! The price point is great, especially if you can buy in conjunction with a BN coupon!

I tried my best to get a perspective shot (in comparison to the love bracelet) and some macro shots of the diamonds and the chain. The macro lens is not as good as my former Ollo clip that went MIA when we moved this spring. The indoor lighting was fighting me a bit but the bathroom ended up being a-ok! (The new BBB - Bathroom Bling Bracelet :dance: )
image_315.jpg image_316.jpg image_317.jpg image_318.jpg
image_319.jpg
image_320.jpg
image_321.jpg
image_322.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! :appl: :love: :appl: It looks fantastic, can we see pics of it by itself????

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for posting this! It is super pretty, and a strong contender for me! Quick question - do you think this could be shortened by a jeweler somewhat easily? Or would it not be worth it to do so? I can do 7 inches, but my ideal bracelet size is 6.5 inches...

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie said:
I love it! :appl: :love: :appl: It looks fantastic, can we see pics of it by itself????
Do you want to see the pics on my arm? Next to a 10 pointer dbty? 20 pointer dbty? Let me know, your wish is my command (tomorrow, though lololol)

girlyglam said:
Thank you so much for posting this! It is super pretty, and a strong contender for me! Quick question - do you think this could be shortened by a jeweler somewhat easily? Or would it not be worth it to do so? I can do 7 inches, but my ideal bracelet size is 6.5 inches...
If you look at the website, there is actually a jump ring, and that is where they fasten the bracelet in the pic online. So I think that it could accommodate a 6.5. Also, I first discovered the bracelet on the purse forum, and those ladies seem to have dainty wrists, yet they work/rock the diamond bar bracelet (work it OUT!!!)

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
PintoBean|1452824194|3976181 said:
azstonie said:
Do you want to see the pics on my arm? Next to a 10 pointer dbty? 20 pointer dbty? Let me know, your wish is my command (tomorrow, though lololol)

girlyglam said:
If you look at the website, there is actually a jump ring, and that is where they fasten the bracelet in the pic online. So I think that it could accommodate a 6.5. Also, I first discovered the bracelet on the purse forum, and those ladies seem to have dainty wrists, yet they work/rock the diamond bar bracelet (work it OUT!!!)

Oh, I didn't even notice that - thanks! And, if I might, could I request pics of it on your arm and next to a 10 pointer duty?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it next to your Love. That WORKS Pinto!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty - just the right amount of sparkle!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, its's so pretty! It is on the tinier side but it does pack quite a punch! If I have any $ left over from my insurance claim I may
have to go for that. I see the rose gold is on sale right now for $331. I dont have any rose gold. I like mixing white/yellow gold
but not sure if I want to drag in a 3rd color right now. The white/yellow gold ones arent much more though at $390. For the price
point I think it's a really lovely bracelet. I'll post if I end up getting one!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond bar bracelet solo!
Jump rings sorry a little blurry they were swinging a little.

_36017.jpg

_36018.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BN diamond bar bracelet, 20 pointer dbty necklace by ERD/BE, 10 pointer dbty bracelet (preloved from the lovely Andelain, bezels by BGD), and 5 pointer dbty earrings ID Jewelry

I was initially shocked that the 5 pointer earrings looked similar in size to the 10 pointer necklace but upon closer inspection, the earrings have a thicker bezel.

_36019.jpg

_36020.jpg

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
PintoBean|1452879784|3976433 said:
BN diamond bar bracelet, 20 pointer dbty necklace by ERD/BE, 10 pointer dbty bracelet (preloved from the lovely Andelain, bezels by BGD), and 5 pointer dbty earrings ID Jewelry

I was initially shocked that the 5 pointer earrings looked similar in size to the 10 pointer necklace but upon closer inspection, the earrings have a thicker bezel.

Thank you for these pictures, PintoBean! Such beautiful pieces, and definitely helpful to me as I figure things out!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I've been considering that bracelet for a while, thanks so much for posting this! I think I'm going to get one now :))

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Pintobean, I adore the bar bracelet with your Love! It is such a great look! :love: :love: :love: The bar bracelet looks like a great buy! It's very tempting.....! :Up_to_something:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1452944301|3976719 said:
I've been considering that bracelet for a while, thanks so much for posting this! I think I'm going to get one now :))
:appl: I'm so glad my pictures were helpful. Add your pics when you get your bracelet!

Rockinruby said:
Pintobean, I adore the bar bracelet with your Love! It is such a great look! :love: :love: :love: The bar bracelet looks like a great buy! It's very tempting.....! :Up_to_something:
Thank you Rockinruby. Maybe it could be a tax refund treat? Lololol!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've got some great bracelets Pintobean!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Public Service Announcement :saint: : The bar bracelet is 15% at Blue Nile with the code 15FORALL.
The yellow gold may or may not be on its way to me!! (Thanks, PintoBean!)

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Tyty, a jane, and rayt!

Ally66! That's so thoughtful of you to post the sale! I hope you post your pics in this thread (if you get it :Up_to_something: ) so that we can turn it into the diamond bar bracelet reference thread!

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
Oh boy, so tempting at 15% off! I'm seriously considering it...but what color? I'm in the midst of having a white gold DBTY bracelet made, and planning for it to be an everyday bracelet...should I go for a white gold bar bracelet? Or rose gold for some contract? I mean, if I do go for it, that is! :angel:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results