shape
carat
color
clarity

Yogo sapphires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Direct sunlight does nothing for the sapphires.

kiz-diamyogoring6.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Hanging out with my wedding set.

kiz-diamyogoring7.jpg

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Kismet! The bezels are so thin! Looks lovely with your wedding set!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I just love how it turned out, especially with your wedding set. Is that how you plan on wearing it?

This is a really really FAB project that you''ve done.

And I''d love to see even more photos.
9.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Beautiful! What a great setting for the stones!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring! Love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
They did a beautiful job! Lovely!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
it turned out beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
the ring is gorgeous, and I absolutely love the colour of the sapphires
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous! I love love love that ring, I think it looks so warm and rich, and the sapphires are beauties - congrats on your fab new ring!
36.gif

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. I just love it. And now I can admit I was a little nervous getting it done in yellow gold since I usually like blue stones in white metals. But after seeing it, I think I made the right choice.

As for wearing, I''ll probably wear it solo as a right hand ring. It''s slightly big on left ring finger and I don''t want to worry about it falling off.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They turned out very well and the workmanship is excellent! I think the sapphires look better after being set.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the color is really eye popping all those color combine is just gorgeous.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Chrono & D&T. I think the color is better too, of course it didn''t help that my pictures of the loose stones were all pretty non representative. The yellow gold certainly brings out the best in these little guys.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the rich look of the yellow gold, congrats on a gorgeous ring
30.gif
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Kismet- have to admit that I have returned to drool over your new ring again... you are building such a lovely collection!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/19/2009 8:58:03 PM
Author: icekid
Kismet- have to admit that I have returned to drool over your new ring again... you are building such a lovely collection!

I agree she has a good eye for colored stones. I would never have ordered those sapphires. I just wouldn''t have had a clue as to what to do with them. Kismet is just very good at picking good stones and having ideas for them.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Kismet that is just beautiful. I love the design, and personally I think the yellow gold was a perfect choice.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
icekid Thanks! My other rings are getting jealous... they haven't received any air time at all this past week. Hrm, and now I'm going to have to redo my signature picture.

Stone Hunter *blush* Thank you. I have a number of loose stones languishing because I have too many ideas floating around and can't pull the trigger on any of them for fear of making the wrong choice.

Thanks Skippy and loveloveloveit. I can't stop staring at my hand when I wear it. I fear I'm a menace driving now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results