shape
carat
color
clarity

**Yingh** -- your avatar ring is fabulous -- curious about....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Aqua Goddess

Rough_Rock
what size and type of side stone diamonds are on it? Did you buy the jewels for it loose or buy the ring as is? it''s really sparkly and unique. I am still working on that aquamarine and diamond ring and the type of sidestones you have might look good with what i am looking to do with it. BTW, thank you so much for telling me to just bring the jewels to a jeweler and have them put it into the setting i want.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but can most jewelers do a professional job at putting together a ring from a picture of a setting you want? Are there any tips you''d give me on what to ask and do before committing to a local jeweler?

Thanx for your expertise~!

** AG **

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you asked - I am sure my story will help you a lot in building your ring. I bought the stones loose and designed it myself. So far I am still the proud owner of the only ring that is round center with traps side at PS.
16.gif

Link to my story

Send me PM if you have any specific questions. Glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results