shape
carat
color
clarity

Yet Aother Watch Search - Help?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
This time, around the $100 mark. Anybody interested in helping me search?

I typically never wear watches, but lately I''ve found myself wearing my old ones/wanting a new one. I have a somewhat thick heavy bracelet Anne Klein with a dark blue square face, a two-tone dressier AK watch, and a silver Betsy Johnson with a metallic leather strap. I only mention those because I don''t want something that''s similar to what I have.

Things I like: maybe a sportier/modern look, a really light feel, silver tone. I tend to like square faces, but am drawn to round too.

I found this Skagen over the weekend, and I''m not sure if I like it or if I just like how light it felt on -

Anyway, I''d be very grateful for any suggestions!! Thanks!!
1.gif

full.size.fx.jpeg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Rgg...the title should be aNother.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
That brand has interesting styles. It's pretty hard to go wrong at $100! I like the style of the one you posted!
1.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 10:08:07 PM
Author:Elmorton
This time, around the $100 mark. Anybody interested in helping me search?

I typically never wear watches, but lately I''ve found myself wearing my old ones/wanting a new one. I have a somewhat thick heavy bracelet Anne Klein with a dark blue square face, a two-tone dressier AK watch, and a silver Betsy Johnson with a metallic leather strap. I only mention those because I don''t want something that''s similar to what I have.

Things I like: maybe a sportier/modern look, a really light feel, silver tone. I tend to like square faces, but am drawn to round too.

I found this Skagen over the weekend, and I''m not sure if I like it or if I just like how light it felt on -

Anyway, I''d be very grateful for any suggestions!! Thanks!!
1.gif
Sporty and under$100....Try watches from pulsar,citizen,seiko brands that will last for years and wont trend out in a few years like some fashion name brands.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Imdanny and jewelerman! I think I may have just needed a little push to get the Skagen :)

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
That''s cool. If you get one please let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results