shape
carat
color
clarity

YES U Can RENT Fine Jewelry!

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, I came across a blurb in a magazine about renting higher end jewelry. Here’s the first web site mentioned:

https://flont.com/

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Oops, mods maybe this belongs in the Hangout instead (?).

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very interesting. I couldn't see any of Flont's items as it requires to register. Adorn's items seem very generic, sort of upscale costume jewelry.

TreeScientist

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very interesting. I couldn't see any of Flont's items as it requires to register. Adorn's items seem very generic, sort of upscale costume jewelry.

Agreed. Most of it looks like generic costume wedding jewelry. I'm guessing this is their target market (people wanting to rent nice-looking jewelry for a wedding), which explains the jewelry selection on the site. But honestly, I would rather just buy some high end fashion jewelry from a site like Berricle with Swarovski CZ and rhodium-plated silver. Would look about the same and would actually be cheaper than these outrageous renting fees that they're charging ($200 for a tennis bracelet rental!?!). Plus you would actually own the Berricle jewelry and could use it for other formal occasions in the future.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
At the risk of sounding like a jeweler snob, flont seems outrageously priced for what they offer. You can view their selections by entering an email without committing to the $250/mo membership.

They advertise brands like Cartier and VCA, but when I checked they currently have no offerings from these designers

AV_

Ideal_Rock
The only pieces openly borrowed I know of are tiaras.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I"m told Rent-a-center does a pretty good business in diamond rings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results