shape
carat
color
clarity

yes/no?...I S and ASET scope dependable when use to view diamonds...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
that are already mounted.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes when you are live and have control of the lighting and the stones are open backed or you can at least get some back light in DF.

it is rather easy to mislead with photos (or not be straightforward if the photographer is trying to be ethical)

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, I find ASET a bit easier to use on mounted goods as the back lighting isn''t as picky.
A few years ago I was in my favorite resale shop and showed the sweet older ladies that owned the place the ASET scope and within a few minutes they were checking out every diamond in the place.
They were not technology inclined but got the concept quickly and had fun with it.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2009 4:16:23 AM
Author: strmrdr
yes, I find ASET a bit easier to use on mounted goods as the back lighting isn''t as picky.
A few years ago I was in my favorite resale shop and showed the sweet older ladies that owned the place the ASET scope and within a few minutes they were checking out every diamond in the place.
They were not technology inclined but got the concept quickly and had fun with it.
Thats great to know to be able to reassure consumers contemplating the purchase of one that it is straightforward to use!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results