shape
carat
color
clarity

Yep, I''m another one second guessing my dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
So when I first got my dress I loved,loved,loved it. You can view it here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-dress-opinions-please-pics-inside-already-bought-it-and-super-excited.88902/

BUT....when I got my mail today there was a new Brides magazine and of course I''m looking at all of the dresses and of course I fall in love with one. Here it is:
http://houseofbrides.com/product.php?productid=21398&cat=0&page=1#

Man, oh man I dont know what to do?!! I dont know if I should make an appointment to try it on and see if I like it or just stick with my original??
33.gif

sorry guys I tried to downsize the pics, but it didnt work.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to be honest...I like your dress TONS better. But it''s up to you. I don''t recommend trying it on if you don''t want to go through the hassle of selling your old dress, buying the new dress, etc.

I say go try on your dress again and see how you feel! I LOVE your dress...and I think that if you give it some time you''ll be happy you kept it! The chioce is up to you though! I think you look like a princess!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Princes, I remember when you posted that dress, and remember how we were all raving that it fits you perfectly like a princess? My opinion still holds. I do agree the Jasmine dress is beautiful though. You have a great figure and I know you will look gorgeous in both dresses. BUT, I think the first one is the one that makes you fit for a throne!

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
Thanks you guys! I keep looking at the pictures of the original and I know deep inside I''m in love, but I guess it''s normal to have doubts, but I''m not going to try on the Jasmine. I''m going to stick to my original because after all I am a Princess,lol. Thanks for your support girls.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad to see your latest post! Judging by your original post showing us your gorgeous gown, you look AMAZING in it, and were so excited. Don''t let that excitement fade. A lot of people second guess their choices, but that dress looks phenomenal on you. It''s a beautiful dress and looks fantastic on you.

Definitely a dress for a princess, so very fitting.
2.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Don''t even THINK about it!! I like your first dress sooooooooo much better.
36.gif

Seriously, hands down, not even close.....your dress is better.
30.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2008 11:53:08 PM
Author: miraclesrule
36.gif

30.gif

What she said, your dress looks like it was made for you stick with it. :)

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
awwww what would I do without my psers. You guys are amazing. My dress is supposed to come in next week, so I will try and get some unblurred ones so you guys can see. I''m feeling much more confident in my choice. thanks again girls
2.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/7/2008 11:53:08 PM
Author: miraclesrule
36.gif

30.gif
ditto times two!! love your original one!! :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I much prefer your dress-I''m not a fan of the pick ups in the second dress. You look perfect in your one.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Your first dress is lovely...you look amazing in it...to me, that''s the dress a little girl dreams about--all tulle, and fluff, and romance. It''s the type of dress, if you have a daughter, she will moon over...she''ll dream of wearing it herself on her own wedding day. It is that special. It is genuinely a dress that will stand the test of time.

The second dress is alright. I am not a hugh fan of the pick-up''s just because, IMO, they are a trend...and when they aren''t trendy anymore, you''ve dated yourself and your wedding. Sure, its a very dramatic look...but it is like completely different than the dress you already own. It has such structure and form...where as you''re other gown is "flowncy".

Put down the bridal magazine and step away from the HOB website. You have a dress, you SHOULD be done looking, ma''am. I believe that, no matter how divine your wedding gown, there will always be one prettier, bigger, with more sparkle... just like there will always be someone prettier, richer, smarter, whatever...but, you need to try to stop "what ifing" and be happy--because you''re lovely and your gown is TDF!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Step away from the HOB website if for nothing more than what on earth is that model doing? She frightens me, and not just for the usual emaciated reasons, nope, this one is scary. Don''t visit her again.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look amazing in the first dress, it is a stunning dress and you do look like a princess in it
36.gif

loverocks

Shiny_Rock
We all do this....totally normal. I am another vote for sticking with your original dress. You truly look like a princess in it and it looks like it was made for your. Don''t look at anything else (I know it is so hard, I do it too), at least until you get your dress in any try it on again. I bet you will fall in love with it all over

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
No way. Your dress is totally you, princessey, classic and perfection.

The second dress just looks like every other pick up dress that ten years from now will shout "I got married in the early 2000''s".

I love your dress on you
21.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
First one definitely.

Maybe it''s just the picture, but the model in the second one looks like she''s wearing a meringue!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
You fell in love with the dress you picked and I think that is the dress you should stay with. You looked beautiful in it and your excitement was felt in what you wrote.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
NNNoooo!! Keep your darling princess dress! You looked so cute and happy and just perfect in it.

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
I recently attended a wedding in which the bride wore a dress similar to your original. Lets just say it was breath taking!!!
Stick to your first one.
emwink.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
You are glowing in your dress, I can see the love through blurry pictures you are glowing so profoundly. Your dress is gorgeous and so beautiful on you. The 2nd dress is nice enough, but the first dress just looks so perfect on you...it sounds like you''ve decided to stick with your original choice, I just wanted to reaffirm that it''s perfect! Step away from the bridal gown ads!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results