shape
carat
color
clarity

"My Dress" opinions please! Pics inside! Already bought it and super excited

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
I just love,love,love,love my dress! First one I tried on....Perfect!
9.gif
Opinions? I bought the dress, slip, and veil. Only thing left...bra, tiera, and shoes! Yippee!!

side view

april1.JPG

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
front view with veil

april3.JPG

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
sorry, they r kind of blury, didnt have the camera settings right...new camera,lol. another of the front

april4.JPG

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
The sales lady told me to do this,lol

april5.JPG

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
back view..without veil...again sorry so blurry, but you get the idea
9.gif

april7.JPG

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
It looks like just the dress for a princess!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I love that style of dress. So elegant and classic. You look like Cinderella...after she met her prince!
36.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
it looks fantastic on you!

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
Get this girls!! NO Alterations!!! I still have a while to go...so I''m going to be watching my weight like a hawk,lol. My mom couldnt believe that I didnt try on any other dresses, but you just know when you try it on,ya know. I took my maid of honor(sister) and fiances mom with...she cried..that also re-assured me that this was "the one". I cant believe I have to hide this from him until April 25th...I hope the time flies! I wanna put it on now,lol!! The sales lady could''nt get me out of it!!
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
It really does look like a dress fit for a princess! I LOVE it!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2008 5:47:40 PM
Author: MINIMS
36.gif
It looks like just the dress for a princess!

ditto! Congrats on finding your dress!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Looks like you definitely found your princess dress! It looks fabulous on you
36.gif

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
Thank You for all of your comments girls! Now, if anyone has any jewelry ideas let me know. I want to go with the fishline jewelry(theres gotta be a name for it,lol) Necklace,earrings, and not sure about bracelet.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I had a similar dress..........)
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look gorgeous - looks like it was custom made for you!

Don''t you just love it when you know it is the one?

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
the pic of you sitting with it all floofed out made me laugh--when my best friend and i went to get her bridesmaid dress for my wedding, i conned her into trying on some wedding dresses, and while wearing your exact dress, i took the same picture of her in it...except that she wound up in that position because she tripped over the podium and fell in it! an hour later, a girl came in to pick up her dress--same dress again, haha! it''s really pretty--i wish i could wear those, but i''m so short, i wind up looking like princess toadstool!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness! You look like a real live princess!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
its so pretttty!! Is it from Davids Bridal?? I think I tried on one similar..my mom and sis loved it, it was indeed pretty but I wanted a Mermaid (ff doesnt like poofy...) goodluck hiding it, I know Im gonna have a hard time lol

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Wow you totally look like a princess!! Beautiful dress!!
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It fits your name, Princess. That''s great that it fits you without alterations. Congratulation on finding your dress.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look like a Princess, congrats!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
It''s perfect on you! Congrats!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2008 5:42:08 PM
Author: PrincessD
The sales lady told me to do this,lol
Hahah, I love the look on your face in this one--you still look really giddy about the dress, but with a dash of "What on earth are you making me do, lady?" throw in too.
3.gif

You seriously do look like Cinderella in it. It''s perfect! Congratulations on finding your dress!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Ditto the Cinderella comments - it suits you beautifully. Congrats on finding your dress
9.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Okay, first of all, you could wear anything and be drop dead gorgeous! But the dress is wonderful on you; floaty and princessy!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
You look great! Reminds me of a princess!

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again girls! I dont know how I''m gonna do this. I cant wait for the day! We r both soooo excited! The ff asked one question and it was a cute one. "can I ask you one thing, and this will be the only thing I ask, Is it an antiquey dress or a hot sexy bride dress?" lol

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/30/2008 1:40:57 PM
Author: PrincessD
Thanks again girls! I dont know how I''m gonna do this. I cant wait for the day! We r both soooo excited! The ff asked one question and it was a cute one. ''can I ask you one thing, and this will be the only thing I ask, Is it an antiquey dress or a hot sexy bride dress?'' lol
Haha, did you say , ''It''s a hot sexy bride in an antiquey dress?''
2.gif
Although I wouldn''t call your dress antiquey as much as classic. It''s awesome you were able to find one so quickly, especially when some brides to be have to go to several stores and a million dresses to find "The One." Funny how we''re always trying to find "The One" of some sort or another.

moonfaery_87

Rough_Rock
Wow. very beautiful dress. I wouldn''t say it''s antique nor sexy but a very classy dress. You look beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results