shape
carat
color
clarity

yellow sapphire band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, I have been wanting a colored stone eternity band forever. I am ordering this little beauty with my tax refund... still looking around to make sure I don''t find something else but I love the bezel setting on this one :)

laineysapphireband.jpg

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
That''s charming! Great choice.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is lovely. I like it a lot.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty! the colored stone look is pretty cool. and i really like the bezeling as well - they''re more spaced out than usual. i am curious who the designer is. i don''t want one right now or anytime soon, really, but maybe something similar in the distant future. :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, thats pretty...does it come in other stones? Can I ask where you are getting it? I really like it.

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know who the actual designer is, it''s another of my Overstock.com bargain finds :) I have had some good and not so great jewelry purchases from them but they have a great return policy. And I think I am pretty safe with this one being set in 18K I am hoping it is made nicely.

It is only available in size 6.5 though! They do have other similar eternity bands in other stones like blue sapphires, rubies, etc.

Overstock.com Yellow Sapphire Band

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
wow, what a great price! it looks similar to stuff i''ve seen by david & morris, which is WAY more expensive!! :)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Fun stuff! I like the alternating bezel sizes too!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Ooo, I can''t wait to see pics of this when you get it--I''ve had my eye on that band for months, I was just hoping it would come out in yellow gold. I really love it!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring looks gorgeous. Please post some hand shots when it arrives. You are very fortunate.
face1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like that, please post hand shots when you receive it.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty! Can''t wait to see pictures when you get it!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
What a great find! I can''t wait to see more pics - the band looks really really lovely!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa! I love that setting! I wish it came exactly like that in a different color. Dang it. Blue, pink, green. . . any of those would do. The setting is gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! That band looks beautifully made! I can't wait to see it! I need to check in at Overstock!

ETA: they have it in the size for both my right and left hands! That is almost too good to pass up, but I am not sure which hand I'd want to wear it on.

Okay, in one place it says 6.5 only, but the choices in the drop-down box are 5.5 and 6.
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results