shape
carat
color
clarity

yellow remake

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
hi people...

i dont knowif any of you remember the yellow diamond ring i got that im sure most of you hated but are too nice to say it :bigsmile:

so i dint like it as it was too bulky and looked too square....got it remade and i likeit a lot. im so glad i did it.

the stone is a 6.49 carat fancy yellow radiant. the melee are 1.5 pointers...

first posting picture of the older version

yellowring1.jpg

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Wow - amazing. Do you have any more photos of the halo close up? I'd love to seem more!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
Ok first i must say...dang woman that is one huge, beautiful, delicious yellow rock on your finger!! I really like the new setting! it really makes your lovely yellow diamond pop :love: Enjoy your beautiful new ring!!! :bigsmile:

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! I didn't dislike the first setting but the new one makes the stone POP! Looks like they added a yellow cup underneath it? It definitely looks more yellow than before, which you must be happy with as you wanted a stronger yellow!! Just gorgeous!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful reset!! I think it looks much better now :)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, amazing results! Looks awesome!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The reset was a tremendous success! Makes the stone look elegant and classy. Great choice you made - enjoy it!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning alright, looks much better!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! What a difference! Your stone really explodes now! More photos please!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually quite liked the original setting, but WHOA NELLY!!! The new setting makes your stone look even bigger!!! I love it, it's absolutely perfect!!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I liked the old setting, but the new one really shows your gorgeous diamond for the beauty it is. (Like a beautiful wrap dress shows off
a womans curves!) Perfect. The color of the stone looks brighter and deeper. What a gorgeous ring!

So tell us who remade your ring, and oh yes, we do need many more photos. Also, info about your bands. Just in general, more, more, more...

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Love the re-set! The old setting was beautiful too but your beautiful diamond looks a lot better in its new home!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!!!!!!! That is gorgeous, and you wear it so well. The reset really does look terrific :appl: :appl: :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now thats a great makeover! Even though the FCD is large it got a little lost in the first setting. The second setting really
lets the FCD stand out! Great job!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I would love to see more pictures of the top view.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! Look at that big, beautiful diamond!

I love the reset. I think it really highlights your stone's beauty. I'd love to see more pictures of this whopper!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
I never saw your ring before but your reset look amazing ! Wear it in much health and happiness ! :)

annee

Rough_Rock
I adore your reset it really makes your stone POP! Love it!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the new one. That stone POPS now.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Love the new look! The new halo is so much sleeker and more refined and it really makes the yellow pop!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, that stone just pops now! Gorgeous.

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
so so pretty!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous! Oh and next time you find one of your collection does not suit--please send it my way! No worries!

cheers--Sharon

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
The remake is just gorgeous! That yellow is vibrant and lovely! Congrats :)

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
centralsquare|1315372271|3011366 said:
Wow - amazing. Do you have any more photos of the halo close up? I'd love to seem more!

Thanks centralsquare...don't have a proper camera...got those pics with my blackberry...will post more next week :D

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Deia|1315378738|3011429 said:
It looks beautiful! I didn't dislike the first setting but the new one makes the stone POP! Looks like they added a yellow cup underneath it? It definitely looks more yellow than before, which you must be happy with as you wanted a stronger yellow!! Just gorgeous!

Thanks Deia...I love the remake...the yellow gold cup made so much difference that looks like a totally different stone...it looks like inetense yellow now..and the ring itself is more delicate and wearable :appl:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the good things you had to say guys, my husband thought I got another diamond and was all greared up to pick a fight :bigsmile: loving every second of wearing it..

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
The reset is amazing. It makes your diamond look at least a carat or two larger. It's insane! It's absolutely gorgeous now... and I'll admit, I wasn't as fond of your old setting as I am of this one. It distracted from the beauty of your amazing center diamond.

Now, on to the real business - MORE PICTURES, please!!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Icelover, this reset is a winner!! I'm actually somewhat fascinated by how much larger the diamond looks in the new setting - it's like an optical allusion of some sort! The reset really makes your diamond the star of the show. I thought the original setting was pretty, but this setting definitely highlights and complements your beautiful diamond so much more. Congrats!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results