shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow pear pendant

hrose

Shiny_Rock
I just received this fancy yellow pear with a tiny pink I had made...it's about .72 ct. Its going to be a gift but I kind of want to keep it myself! I spent most of my budget (doing colored diamonds on a budget already!) so had to keep the setting simple. Please let me know any feedbacks because once its given its not coming back! 20201022_130340.jpg 20201022_130854.jpg 20201022_131113.jpg 20201022_131127.jpg 20201022_131138.jpg 20201022_132418.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Who is the intended recipient in relation to you ?
Will they love it as passionately as you ?
Will they appreate the time, love and money spent in its conception ?
Do you have an alternitive gift in mind for this person or was it not for any specific occasion?
You could always wear it for a while while you deside ?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Who made the setting?! So beautiful I would want to keep it for myself too ;-)

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
its so very pretty on you! love a fancy shape pendant! is that pendant above the pear also yours?? is it an august vintage cushion??

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is beautiful. Very feminine and elegant and beautiful. :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think its very pretty! I can see why you'd want to keep it!

hrose

Shiny_Rock
Who is the intended recipient in relation to you ?
Will they love it as passionately as you ?
Will they appreate the time, love and money spent in its conception ?
Do you have an alternitive gift in mind for this person or was it not for any specific occasion?
You could always wear it for a while while you deside ?

this is going to be for my mom for a big milestone birthday! she has always shared her love of gems and jewelry with me so I think she will love it too! I wanted to do something really special and give her her first yellow diamond.
And no alternative gift! Its definitely going to her lol....one day I will get myself a yellow diamond too but mom comes first!

hrose

Shiny_Rock
Who made the setting?! So beautiful I would want to keep it for myself too ;-)

thank you! I totally forgot...I should have given credit...this was made by Alex Park (Parks Fine Group on instagram). First time I have ever done anything on instagram but very happy with the outcome! you just have to know what you want...not much room for going back and forth but the diamond was beautiful and affordable (was as affordable as a yellow diamond can be!)

hrose

Shiny_Rock
its so very pretty on you! love a fancy shape pendant! is that pendant above the pear also yours?? is it an august vintage cushion??

thank you! I just modeled it for the neck shot! Yes that is my AVC...I took the chain off to borrow it for the pictures for this one (I now have the new chain for this one) so I figured I should take their picture together. Its still in its "temporary" setting but I'm so indecisive and out of jewelry budget for the time being so it will stay like that a while longer!

hrose

Shiny_Rock
thanks everyone else for the nice comments! Its going to my mom so I can't keep it lol! plus yes I already have my AVC (and thanks to PS members a prevloved BGD signature that was once an earring!)

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
thank you! I just modeled it for the neck shot! Yes that is my AVC...I took the chain off to borrow it for the pictures for this one (I now have the new chain for this one) so I figured I should take their picture together. Its still in its "temporary" setting but I'm so indecisive and out of jewelry budget for the time being so it will stay like that a while longer!

they are both just beautiful!! i love how you've set the pear into an illusion bezel. it really accentuates the shape. the august vintage is my FAVOURITE!!! take your time with the setting as it's current temporary home is lovely.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Very very pretty design. I love the colors.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a lovely and thoughtful gift. You are a wonderful daughter.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results