shape
carat
color
clarity

yellow ice

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Hi guys

Thanks for the compliments and the input on the ring. I have decided that I dint like the setting of the ring. It's too bulky to begin with and it's taking away from the stone.....so iv sent it for a micropave setting a few days ago...and will get it back in two weeks. Will post more pictures then...can't wait!! :love: :love:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks kelpie. Yes I do wear a lot of these on a regular basis....or it would be a shame to spend so much money on them. How ever, I rotate them. I go to the deposit box every month and switch things..and it's pretty safe where I live ( touchwood) :bigsmile:

My mom on the other hand...her vault is a treasure trove but she hardly wears any..nobody knows that she owns more than a ring and a pair of earrings and a necklace or two....she apparently bought all the jewelry not for herself but to pass it on to her current and future grand kids....go figure :shock: :shock: drives us nuts :confused: :confused: :bigsmile:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such beautiful pieces! Thank you for sharing them with us, it's such a treat to see such gorgeous diamonds. I think you made the right call on the ring - it looked lovely on you, but I think it's going to look fantastic with the micro pave. Hopefully you'll share that with us too!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
it will be insanely beautiful. can't wait to see it!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait to see the reset either! :appl: :appl:

BHMom

Rough_Rock
Beautiful diamonds Icelover thanks for sharing your collection with us. I'm sure we'd all love to see how your ring would look. :appl:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
All I can say is..WOW... :love: :love: :love:

Your diamond collection is amazing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results