carat
color
clarity

yellow ice

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
hi guys

im back this time with some lemon candy.. :naughty:

got these diamonds reset and just got them back. im officially in love with the earrings but the ring.. i want to wear it a few days and see if i like the setting (a tad too big)

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
the yellow diamonds are fancy intense yellow...8.10 tcw..radiant cut...gia certified...vs1 and verygood/verygood...no floro

the white diamonds...50 pointers each..F color vvs1 ex ex ex GIA

earrings are super flexible and dangly...

the yellow diamond basket is yellow gold and rest is white

:love: :love: :love:

yellowearing1.jpg

yellowearing2.jpg

yellowearing3.jpg

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
GIA fancy yellow....6.49 carats..radiant...ex/verygood....no floro

melee white 4 cents each

ring size 4.5

yellowring1.jpg

yellowring2.jpg

yellowring3.jpg

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
last two

yellowring4.jpg

yellowring5.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, how very very beautiful!!! :appl:
I love FCDs!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!

And hey, if you think that ring is too big, you're welcome to send it to me!

Suddenly honeymooning in India is sounding more and more tempting... :naughty: :naughty: :read:

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
*thud* WOW! :shock:

Stunning, you should have your own blog, or a gallery of all your beauties :bigsmile:
By the way, you have the most graceful hands ever saw, you could be a hand model!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, you have such lovely bling!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jaw dropping gorgeous :love: What a collection you have!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Kenny,tyty333'brightice...thanks guys for liking them and for saying only nice things :bigsmile:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Trekkie|1310625825|2968596 said:
Absolutely gorgeous!

Suddenly honeymooning in India is sounding more and more tempting... :naughty: :naughty: :read:
:lol: my sister has singed up for the ring the second I got it....I wouldn't be surprised if i find it missing soon....but I have lots more to compensate...so come over :love:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
maplefemme|1310631224|2968609 said:

Stunning, you should have your own blog, or a gallery of all your beauties :bigsmile:
By the way, you have the most graceful hands ever saw, you could be a hand model!

Hand model??no way...look at my middle finger carefully...it's all crooked :lol: :lol: :oops:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! They are gorgeous! The color on the earrings is stupendous! You're smart to "live" with the ring for a little while before you make any changes. Just out of curiousity, what is it that you're not in love with?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pieces but I especially love the earrings!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
yennyfire|1310647489|2968685 said:
Wow! They are gorgeous! The color on the earrings is stupendous! You're smart to "live" with the ring for a little while before you make any changes. Just out of curiousity, what is it that you're not in love with?
:lol: my love keeps shifting to what ever I wear that day...On a serious note..i have a few pieces with lots of sentimental value.....the rest I like a lot but not attached to...

A few things like my ering and the earrings my dad got me, if you want to get to them, you will have to kill me first :love: :love:

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: beautiful! :appl:

Kimmy

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Beautiful! I especially like the puppy leg :lol:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice rocks! I love big earrings so those are just fantastic! :love: I can see what you mean about the ring, I guess it would depend on how wearable it is.

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Icelover|1310646287|2968674 said:
maplefemme|1310631224|2968609 said:

Hand model??no way...look at my middle finger carefully...it's all crooked :lol: :lol: :oops:

Trust me, only you see that! :lol:

satbeachbill

Rough_Rock
Yeeeeeoooowwzaaa. Nice stones there. Yellow ice I like, yellow snow - not so much!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I think I should never tired of your collection--keep on with photos! I bet you have colored stones enough to satisfy! And gold jewellery--we actually have a threads in "jewellery and colored stones'" just for these purposes! :naughty:

cheers--Sharon

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
You have the best collection! Are you wearing a lot of these on a regular basis? It would be such a shame for them to be locked away.

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
:-o F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!! Congratulations may I call it yummi? :twirl:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have the MOST beautiful jewelry! I'm convinced that you are a princess because everything you own is amazing and something out of a fairy tale!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have the most incredible collection! And your hands are BEAUTIFUL!!! :appl: :appl:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Icelover|1310646156|2968673 said:
Trekkie|1310625825|2968596 said:
Absolutely gorgeous!

:lol: my sister has singed up for the ring the second I got it....I wouldn't be surprised if i find it missing soon....but I have lots more to compensate...so come over :love:

Oh, my giddy aunt! Switch on the kettle, I'll be right there!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
I love the earrings, but I'm not sure about the ring. I think that it is the halo and the fact that it is very spiky and flowery looking. I think I would prefer a micro-pave halo around that gorgeous stone as the halo takes away from it's beauty. Just my opinion though.

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
By the way, you have the most beautiful hands!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all your pieces and this new combo of fancy yellow diamond earrings and ring is sooooo amazing :love: :love: :love: Count me in on the list of people who want to be your relatives, friends, well...whatever :D
Please keep coming back with more pictures of your gorgeous bling :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results