shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow Gold: Harps, love letters, roses & more!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a collage of my yellow gold pieces:

Harp earrings were studs, but they were very small and I couldn't return them. I took them to my local jeweler who put the orchid shape on the top and the chains.

The love letter, rose, and diamond-shape are all from Saks Off Fifth.

I've posted the diamond and the ice skate before, but since this is a collage, here they are again!

Enjoy!

Oops - I forgot my yellow-gold dragonfly with the diamond body. I'll try to photograph it now.

Gold.JPG

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great. Just went to get my gold and diamond dragonfly to find out that it's missing. Can't find it anywhere. I last had it a week ago when I was deciding whether to wear the love letter or the dragonfly out to dinner. It's not in any of the usual places at all. Just great - I loved that necklace.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pieces are beautiful - thanks for sharing! Hope the dragonfly shows up soon - you probably put it in another place for safekeeping!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are very pretty, Jambalaya!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The words "yellow gold" caught my eye, so I got to see this thread. Just lovely, Jambalaya. Thank you for posting! A pretty gold eyeful. And a good catch on the harp studs, too.

Deb :wavey:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone.

I've turned the place upside down looking for the dragonfly and I can't find it anywhere. I remember having it in the bathroom a week ago, deciding between that and the love letter. I was in a hurry and I'm pretty sure I put it at the far edge of the vanity, away from the sink. I've racked my brains and I don't remember seeing it after that at all. I'm concerned I might have put it on the kitchen table (the light is brightest in the kitchen so sometimes I try jewelry on in the kitchen and use a hand mirror). The table was a mess and I threw away a lot of stuff Sunday night. I'm concerned I may have thrown away the necklace by mistake. I certainly haven't seen it around in the past week. I assumed I'd put it back in my jewelry box, and when I went to get it yesterday, it wasn't there - it wasn't anywhere.

It's just a necklace but I'm so sad - it was gorgeous. Very finely made, with curved wings, 18k gold, and a diamond body. It was a complete steal in a clearance sale at Christmas - found it on vacation - and I hadn't even really worn it. The jeweler had lovingly made it and was reluctant to part with it, and now I've gone and lost it like it was nothing more valuable than a candy wrapper. I'm really sad!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How disappointing! I'm sorry, Jambalaya :(

Your other pieces, though, are very lovely! Thank you for sharing them. :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh Jambalaya, I am so sorry! Lots of dust to find it with.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pieces! :love:
The rose pendant is so sweet! I love the harp earrings!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to let anyone know who's interested that the Saks Off Fifth gold love letter necklace is now on sale for $184. You can also get a rebate with ebates, and there is a code for free shipping, SHIP99.

http://www.saksoff5th.com/main/Prod...s+Fifth+Avenue&N=302023687+1553&bmUID=lRtq1ht

I never did find that beautiful gold and diamond dragonfly, but I think I know what happened to it. I think I put it in a Swarovski box for temporary safekeeping and then threw the box away.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The "yellow gold" caught my eye once again, Jambalaya. So I saw that you had posted to this old thread. I really hope you are mistaken and that you will, one day, find that gold and diamond dragonfly somewhere where you put it for safekeeping! I loooove yellow gold and enjoy watching your collection grow.

Hugs,
Deb :wavey:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, ABGF! I think that white metals pop on my skintone more than yellow, but I do love me some yellow these days. I especially like yellow gold with blue stones. See my "Royal Jewels" thread for latest acquisitions of colored stones set in yellow gold.

I'm sure the dragonfly is gone. I've pulled the place apart and I think I remember putting it in one of those Swarovski boxes - and I know for sure that I threw all those boxes away. I was just sick about it when I realized.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results