shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow Diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsyrose1

Rough_Rock
I have the oppertunity to purchase a yellow diamond...I have rarely seen one and do not know much about them...I woulld appreciate any advise for any one who knows anything about these beautiful yellow diamonds...The diamond in question is .74 carat. Round brilliant cut. good make and finish. SI-1 clarity. color is natural fancy golden yellow. This discription of the diamond are from the apprasial. In anyones opinion what would a diamond like this be worth or what would be a reasonable price I should pay?????????

webz

Rough_Rock
If you'd like to compare prices, we have the largest online inventory of fancy colored diamonds available to the retail public in the world:
http://www.icestore.com/search/fancy_color_diamonds.asp In terms of what it is worth? You really need a GIA report that specifies that the color is of natural origin and the intensity of the color. Without more information I am "shooting in the dark".
------------------
IceStore Inc.
GIA Certified Loose Diamonds and Natural Fancy Color Diamonds at Excellent Prices
http://www.icestore.com
[email protected]

Gypsyrose1

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the response...It a beautiful diamond really at any price....$4,000 is the price ...GOOD????

Jaime

Rough_Rock
aquired a 2.4 ct IF FLY VG,VG. What do you figure a carat?
(GIA full cert)

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Jaime, fancy colors above all things really have to be seen to be valued. Nuances in color make all the difference. Yellows usually have a modifying hue, and some are less desirable than others. Also, the category of "fancy light yellow" has a range to it. If the diamond barely made it into that category, that's one thing. If it is full into that category headed in the direction of the next category up, that's another thing.

Also how well it's cut and the brilliance of the stone play a part in the total scenario.

Would you be able to post a picture of it?

Rich, GG
Sarasota Gemological Laboratory

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results