shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow Diamond Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Hello!

I am looking at getting a three stone yellow diamond ring...Just started the process. After being on PS for a decent amount of time, I am pretty sure on how to get a nice stone. What I am wondering though is, how many of you have a yellow diamond? Do you enjoy it? Is it your e-ring or a rhr?

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
I am no expert nor do I own a yellow diamond but I would definetly, no questions asked buy my yellow diamonds from the www.diamondsbuylauren.com site. The prices are good and the diamonds are hand picked for their inventory. I drool over the website all the time. Definetly check out their colorless as well... a great eye for asschers to drool over too!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UCLABelle, it seems you and and I often thinking of the same thing at the same time! I have recently been looking at canary diamonds too. I don't know what your coloring is, but when I actually tried a few on I looked as though--how to put this delicately--my liver might not be functioning at its peak. (Translation, the yellow against my skin was NOT flattering.) So, long story short, make sure you check out the color ranges in person before you agree to a full blown ring. The pale yellows looked *better* on me, but the vivids had me half-way to the emergency room for some janudice testing, LOL.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
DeeJay- Hehe, I kinda thought the same thing too! I tried on the fancy yellow and fancy intense. The fancy intense looked...yucky on me. But I did like the reg. GIA yellow diamond ring (with white trilliants) in platinum. However, I am afraid it may take away from my e-ring...Do you think it might?

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
Oh yes, I would love some yellow diamonds, too!!! I already have the ring picked out, just have to save for it now. Here is a pic. It''s the Daniel K uternity band. I want it in yellow gold with yellow rounds.

uternity.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I have a fancy yellow 1.18 radiant cut which is set with trilliants on each side and halos around all the stones. I love it! People have walked across rooms and asked me if they could look it it more closely.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/3/2007 9:33:03 PM
Author: UCLABelle
DeeJay- Hehe, I kinda thought the same thing too! I tried on the fancy yellow and fancy intense. The fancy intense looked...yucky on me. But I did like the reg. GIA yellow diamond ring (with white trilliants) in platinum. However, I am afraid it may take away from my e-ring...Do you think it might?

I don''t think it would take away from your e-ring at all. I have a sapphire and diamond ring that I used to wear on the opposite hand from my e-ring and I never felt like they were competing.

Are you a halo kind of girl? I was thinking maybe having a halo of white stones around the yellow might help a bit becuase they it would be the white that was closest to your skin.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so excited for you both!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE yellow diamonds! I own a fake one because I love them and can not afford one at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results