shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow Diamond Eternity

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have wanted one for the longest time, especially now that I have yellow diamond earrings. I didn't want to spend a ton though since it would just be a stacker. The lest expensive But still nice quality I found are the rings from Daussi which run about 1k. I was trolling Etsy like I always do and I came across https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZinaTahiriDiamonds?ref=pr_faveshops

Her stackers are so delicate and lovely and reasonable! She also was very quick to respond and flat out said returns are no problem if I am not happy with the ring so I went ahead and ordered https://www.etsy.com/listing/164796249/036cts-fancy-yellow-diamond-micro-pave?ref=shop_home_active_1

I can't wait to receive it!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought the size she had in stock which I can return and exchange for a different size if I need, this one is a 5.25, actual pics.

yellowdiamondband1.jpg

yellowdiamondband2.jpg

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks very pretty! I'll be curious to hear more when you receive it, as I've looked at some of her other eternities.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I'm looking at that band in pink. The yellow is really nice a perfect stacker.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's really pretty - and the price is unbelievable!!

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think when you get it :sun:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1391920396|3611217 said:
That's really pretty - and the price is unbelievable!!

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think when you get it :sun:

Thank you all! It's really an experiment, I can return no problem if I'm not happy with the work. If I am happy, I'm so getting the pink diamond and the white ASAP! I really can't believe the prices! I'm going to be quite careful with them as I know this can''t be super high quality pave but for the price I'm willing to risk it. It ships Monday and her office is literally 25 miles from my house so hopefully USPS will get it to me by Tuesday or Wednesday latest. Eep!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pics! The band is a 5 1/4 but I am exchanging for a 6 which she has to custom make. It'll be a few more weeks until I have my ring but it'll be worth the wait! The band is very delicate, like the Tiffany Metro, but very reasonably priced. I eventually hope to stack this with the matching bands with pink and white diamonds or other very thin yellow gold stackers. Her customer service and responsiveness have been excellent and I wouldn't hesitate recommending contacting her if you're interested in any of her rings.

Pics are super cropped iPhone pics and the lighting is horrible. The band is much more sparkly and showy IRL.

yellowdiamondband4.jpeg

yellowdiamondband3.jpeg

yellowdiamondband5.jpeg

yellowdiaondband6.jpeg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well now I've gone and done it lol. I ordered the white diamond and pink diamonds bands too. I'm having them all made in my size so it'll be a few weeks but they're going to be awesome all together!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo prettty! I've been waiting to see your hand shots and to hear your opinion of the band IRL -- I'm so glad you find it beautiful and well-made - and as the slim 1.4mm width is kind of offset by the 1.8mm thickness I think it should hold up well.

I can't wait to see your trio of diamond bands!

(I'm verry tempted to buy the yellow and white diamond bands... so sparkly!)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty! I was curious about the quality. But....... :appl:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies! I can't wait to have all three, it should be about a month or so. I'll definitely be back to post them all when they're here.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh, very pretty!!! Looks beautiful with your set, these will be fun to mix and match - and btw, I love your ering, it's gorgeous!! :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the mixy/matchy colors!

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love how dainty it looks.

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Lovely - I like her black pieces, too - very unusual.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies! I can't wait for the white and pink to join the mix!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that came in very nicely!! It looks fantastic, especially for that price :sun:

I REALLY like the splash of colour with your set Asscherhalo!!! Please post the others when you get them! I think the pink will be my favouritest with your set and your skin, it's sweet and pretty and matches your set perfectly ::) The yellow is bolder and stands out more, I think?

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I love it with your set as well. Just lovely.

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
So pretty, I think it looks great with your other rings.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all! The yellow is very bold. The diamonds are a more intense yellow than the gold, much more deeply colored than my yellow diamond earrings. I don't actually wear this with my set, I prefer to wear it alone or I plan on wearing it stacked with the other two once I have them all. It should be a few weeks, 3-4 until I have them all. I have really high hopes for the pink band, I know the diamonds will only be fancy light pink but I think the contrast between all three bands will make the pink obvious enough. I can't wait!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. What a find! I had been searching for a yellow eternity for a reasonable price for quite a while. The best I could do was Daussi. Fay Cullen also had some options. But this looks even better! I can't wait to see all three on you.

libramom

Shiny_Rock
AHL thanks for posting your Yellow diamond band it is lovely. I have actually been looking at this same seller on Esty as I would like a couple of her stackers to wear with my WR.

Can't wait to see the other bands :)

LM

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results