shape
carat
color
clarity

YAYYYYY I''m engaged!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Big step in your life, what fun :)

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
pretty new pics snowhappy! congratulations
1.gif

hopefulbutpoor

Rough_Rock
a big congratulations to add to the list - gorgeous ring!
emotion-19.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Awww! What a sweet proposal and what a beautiful ring! Congratulations snow_happy!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What a great story
36.gif
! And I love you ring it is delicate and intricate and perfect!
30.gif
Are you wiggiling your fingerall day and staring?
9.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT!!!!
36.gif
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
YAY!! I was away all weekend (wine country) and I just saw this - congratulations, its a beautiful ring and a sweet story
1.gif

I concur with those who have already praised the design - its really lovely and unique!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the extra pics! Your ring is just breath taking... i cant get enough! I just love the ribbon detail... is there a small opening on either side of the diamond? I cant tell.

As far as pics go, i took mine on macro setting through a small printers loop... the trick is though you can only get as close as your camera will focus. I have a low end digital camera, so i could get it too close. You can also take the pics and if you have/know a photo editing program enlarge them in there.

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
njc--

Yes there is are small openings on the sides so as to let more light in to the center stone. I''m going to try to get my brother to take some nice digital or 35mm photos I can scan in. I''m glad you like the ring... I just love antique style rings
2.gif

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
Snow_happy--that proposal is just too cute.... and with a name like snow_happy, I''m guessing that it was just perfect! Congratulations! Be careful in the car...you''re not gonna want to take your eyes off that ring!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
snow_happy~

"YAYYYYY" is right!!!!!! What a cute proposal story! I bet your face hurts from smiling so much all the time! (LOL I know mine did!) Your ring is so beautiful.
30.gif
Have a wonderful day and congrats!!!

chelle

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Awww Snow, congrats! That''s beautiful detail in the ring! Sounds like his proposal was perfect for the two of you! I would love to insert a snow boarding pun right now, but I don''t know anything about snow boarding! LOL. So congrats on finding your eternal snow boarding partner! hehe.
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results